Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Player for multichannel with pan/volume per channel? (Read 2172 times) previous topic - next topic

Player for multichannel with pan/volume per channel?

Are there any players, or plugins for common ones, that let you set panning and volume per channel for multichannel files? I.e., effectively a mixing console.

Reply #2
fb2k doesn't seem to recognize at all the N-channel Vorbis files I'm trying to play. They aren't surround, but multitrack. Winamp and XMPlay do play them, but only the first channel, and as expected with no way to control separate channels.

Reply #3
Are there any players, or plugins for common ones, that let you set panning and volume per channel for multichannel files? I.e., effectively a mixing console.

Your choice of many different DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) software packages going back to CoolEdit Pro *(early 2000s) and since then.

Reply #4
Well, I'm looking for a simple player/mixer interface, and no decoding to disk.