Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_bbookmark (Read 1829 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_bbookmark

I've partially cloned the long-defunct foo_bookmarks.
Bookmarks can be created manually or automatically (on track change or quit, somewhat crude filtering by playlist name is available) and can restore the playback position and playing track (if it can be found, based on its path, in a playlist of the original name; otherwise only the time is restored).

This is my first component, so there's a decent chance of all-around wonkyness. Based on the feedback here I may try and get that bookmark tag repopulated. If anyone wants to poke around for rookie mistakes in the code, there's a github.

Re: foo_bbookmark

Reply #1
Thanks it works but (Columns UI):
- is it possible to add it to a layout as a panel and to add an option to change a font in said panel? (unless I missed something)

Newest version of foo bookmarks weirdly interacted with panel stack splitter, namely foo_quicksearch function button stopped working  :o and I had to use even more outdated version so I would welcome a replacement.

Reply #2
Hi michtar,

There is currently no support for columns UI. I've been fooling around with their SDK over the last few days, but couldn't get it to work properly. I may go back and give it another shot, especially if the SDK is updated, but for now I really don't have anything positive to report on that front.

Unrelated: The version 0.8 attached above will crash when a bookmark is created while no track is playing; this is fixed in version 0.8.01, which can be downloaded from a dedicated directory on github. Any future updates will also end up there.

Reply #3
currently no support for columns UI
No problem, in general it does work on CUI meaning saves and restores bookmarks as intended.

I'll be fine with an ancient foo_bookmarks version as long as it stays compatible with the newest foobar.