Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 'view new posts' -> fb2k topics (Read 7364 times) previous topic - next topic

'view new posts' -> fb2k topics

I might be wrong here, but weren't fb2k forum topics once excluded from the 'view new posts' function? It is the sole function I use when visiting HA. And half of the topics being fb2k topics, which I do not read, makes reading a bit annoying. Any suggestions/hints? I know this has been discussed some time ago, but couldn't find any reference...
sic transit gloria mundi...

Reply #1
It was excluded from Active Topics.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you."

Reply #2
Hydrogenaudio is not Foobar2000. If you only want to view foobar-related topics, you could use a direct link to its forum.
Always defragment your MP3s to avoid subtle lack in harmonics.

Reply #3
Hydrogenaudio is not Foobar2000.

I believe what he/she says is the same >>>
And half of the topics being fb2k topics, which I do not read, makes reading a bit annoying

Reply #4
Now I got it. I had 'code=getnew' in my bookmark, which includes fb2k.
'code=getactive' does not.
sic transit gloria mundi...