Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_rmx beta (Read 82145 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_rmx beta

Reply #25
ive tested and ran this build sucessfully on WinXP, and Win98.  it fails to load on Win95, and i dont have my Win2K or WinNT4 systems available at this moment.  on a note:  it isnt tested on WinME, nor will it ever be.  i dont offer any support at all to the WinME OS.

Hi! I've installed the new version of RM-X on my Windows ME, and the error message is gone . I got a nice welcome window instead.
I don't have time just now to set RM-X up, but I'll let you know later on if it seems to be working for me on Windows ME.
Many thanks, darkain.

EDIT: Hey, it works! It's great! Didn't take a minute to configure... Now I can use my gamepad to click next, previous, stop and play :-)

One comment - will it be possible at some point to assign any foobar function or even a sequence of functions with RM-X? For example, I'd love to use the gamepad to do with one button what I have configured to do in foobar with keying = followed by Next track followed by DEL.

Many thanks for the plugin, darkain - it's awesome!

foo_rmx beta

Reply #26
One comment - will it be possible at some point to assign any foobar function or even a sequence of functions with RM-X? For example, I'd love to use the gamepad to do with one button what I have configured to do in foobar with keying = followed by Next track followed by DEL.

this list will grow over time as well, and if you have any comments or additions to this list, please let me know, so i can work on it.  :)first off... im glad to hear that most of the problems seem to be fixed now.

next:  i want anyone and everyone that wants to participate... create me a list of things you want in RM-X.  by this, i mean functions that can be assigned to the events.  i started off with basic playback functionality, but with the way RM-X is designed, its piss-easy to add new support without breaking anything.

so, from that quote?  im asuming you want 2 things:
1) remove track from playlist
2) combination of multiple functions assigned to a single event.

and here... i'll add a few more:
3) close foobar
4) stop after current
5) make prev/next track vol up/down accept paramaters for the amount they should change by
6) fast forward/rewind
7) play random track
8) show foobar config
9) show rmx config
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #27
Will rmx support a Creative RM-1000W remote?  My audigy 2 platinum came with this remote but there is no application to control it's funtions, and so no way to add plugins for it to use that I know of.  If it can be done then both of my pc's will be happier.  I see there is support for RM-1000 remotes and I am guessing there likely isn't much of a difference, but unless I am doing something wrong this one doesn't work with rmx at the moment.

foo_rmx beta

Reply #28
Will rmx support a Creative RM-1000W remote?  My audigy 2 platinum came with this remote but there is no application to control it's funtions, and so no way to add plugins for it to use that I know of.  If it can be done then both of my pc's will be happier.  I see there is support for RM-1000 remotes and I am guessing there likely isn't much of a difference, but unless I am doing something wrong this one doesn't work with rmx at the moment.

from my knowledge the 1000 and 1000w are exactly the same code wise.  creative changed their software application from remote center to something else, and i dont have their new application, wich i think shipped with the 1000w.  you could try getting ahold of a copy of remote center, and using the remote center plugin that comes with RM-X.  i have had reports in the past that this worked just fine.

or, on the other hand, you can try to find a place where i can get ahold of their new remote software, and see if it works with my RM900 remote, and hopefully make it work with the RM1000(w) from there.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #29
Ok, The RM-1000W remote works with the intelliremote plugin, the RM-1000 plugin does nothing for it though.  Good job, I only tried it with the rm-1000 plugin before and decided to look in the remotes folder and found the dll files rm-900.dll, rm-1000.dll, iR2000.dll.  The rm-900.dll gave me a good idea that it may work.  Thanks again, looking forward to some new functionality.

foo_rmx beta

Reply #30
Ok, The RM-1000W remote works with the intelliremote plugin, the RM-1000 plugin does nothing for it though.  Good job, I only tried it with the rm-1000 plugin before and decided to look in the remotes folder and found the dll files rm-900.dll, rm-1000.dll, iR2000.dll.  The rm-900.dll gave me a good idea that it may work.  Thanks again, looking forward to some new functionality.

right... why didnt i think of that?  the only reason why the RM1000 DOESNT working ISNT before of the remote, but because of the Extigy reciever.  i guess i should change the desription around. 

also.. are there any extra buttons on the RM1000w that doesnt appear within the config?  if so, i could give you a custom build that outputs the ID of the button when it is pressed, and you could give me that ID, and i could just add it to the list.  (this is how i aquired the extra button IDs for the RM900b? remote)

but ya, ill make sure to note all of this in the documentation when i get around to finishing it all up and posting it on the site.    thanx for the info so far tho!

[EDIT]
oh, and intelliremote directly interfaces with the sound blaster/audigy drivers.  you dont need their crappy remote software running or even install for IntelliRemote to work.  you can thank Andrew Schwartz for this functionality.
[/EDIT]
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #31
are there any extra buttons on the RM1000w that doesnt appear within the config?  if so, i could give you a custom build that outputs the ID of the button when it is pressed, and you could give me that ID, and i could just add it to the list.  (this is how i aquired the extra button IDs for the RM900b? remote)

[EDIT]
oh, and intelliremote directly interfaces with the sound blaster/audigy drivers.  you dont need their crappy remote software running or even install for IntelliRemote to work.  you can thank Andrew Schwartz for this functionality.
[/EDIT]

I've checked and unless I missed one there aren't any extra buttons on this remote than the rm-900.  Although the Volume Up, Volume Down and Mute functions don't work.  Volume Up mutes foobar while volume down and mute do nothing.

In regards to it working without Creatives remote installed or running, at first it was pissing me off since everytime I pressed a button the osd poped up because the remotes default functions, so I decided to disable the remote and it still worked with foobar.  Glad you mentioned it though, because if I was any lazier I wouldn't have figured it out. on my own.
Thanks.

EDIT: Volume Down and Mute work, but they both increase the volume while Volume Up mutes it.

foo_rmx beta

Reply #32
In regards to it working without Creatives remote installed or running, at first it was pissing me off since everytime I pressed a button the osd poped up because the remotes default functions, so I decided to disable the remote and it still worked with foobar.  Glad you mentioned it though, because if I was any lazier I wouldn't have figured it out. on my own.
Thanks.

EDIT: Volume Down and Mute work, but they both increase the volume while Volume Up mutes it.

ive also had issues w/ volume button assignments with foobar with my other devices.  ive been looking into it, trying to figure out what exactly the problem is.  also, i plan on updating all of the plugins to support the hilighting feature that the gamepad plugin has, so that should make things easier to debug.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #33
next:  i want anyone and everyone that wants to participate... create me a list of things you want in RM-X.  by this, i mean functions that can be assigned to the events.

Hi darkain -

To add to your list: I'd love the following - most favourites are on top -
- ability to assign a sequence of commands to one "button"
- select currently playing track and nothing else
- send to a (pre-specified) playlist
- delete track from playlist
- add a pre-specified comment to a file or set a particular tag (so i can remotely "mark" files and find them later)
- switch active playlist and play a song from that new playlist
- change playback order (also the ones in the shuffle plugin, "shuffle album 2" etc)
- (independent of playback order) play the next track or previous track in the playlist

Any of these would be welcome! Great work, your plugin, I'm amazed.

foo_rmx beta

Reply #34
I have a couple requests:

-- Allow binding keys to the remote, so we can use it with the keyboard shortcuts built in to foobar

-- Allow the volume to control the SYSTEM volume, not foobar

-- I don't know if this is possible, but allow us to change play order (shuffle, default, etc)?

foo_rmx beta

Reply #35
I have a couple requests:

-- Allow binding keys to the remote, so we can use it with the keyboard shortcuts built in to foobar

-- Allow the volume to control the SYSTEM volume, not foobar

-- I don't know if this is possible, but allow us to change play order (shuffle, default, etc)?

along side RM-X for Foobar, this is also "RM-X Stand-Alone" (SA) in development... wich will feature mouse emulation, keyboard emulation, application launching, and system-wide multimedia settings (such as master bolume controls).  I think SA would take care of your first two needs.

as for the third?  ive considered ways of implementing this, but not too sure at the moment.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #36
next:  i want anyone and everyone that wants to participate... create me a list of things you want in RM-X.  by this, i mean functions that can be assigned to the events.

Hi darkain -

To add to your list: I'd love the following - most favourites are on top -
- ability to assign a sequence of commands to one "button"
- select currently playing track and nothing else
- send to a (pre-specified) playlist
- delete track from playlist
- add a pre-specified comment to a file or set a particular tag (so i can remotely "mark" files and find them later)
- switch active playlist and play a song from that new playlist
- change playback order (also the ones in the shuffle plugin, "shuffle album 2" etc)
- (independent of playback order) play the next track or previous track in the playlist

Any of these would be welcome! Great work, your plugin, I'm amazed.

abaility to assign sequences of functions to a single event is going to eventually be handled by a macro/script system.  not sure when this will be available., and itll probably be an exclusive feature to RM-X Stand-Alone (SA).  Altho, the various instances of RM-X can directly communicate between each other, so itll still be completely seemless for setup and configuration.

"select currently playing track and nothing else"  ???  can you eloborate on this one a bit further?  im a bit confused.

ill work on playlist management.

as for playback order... can foobar components register alternate playback order methods?  if so, would it possible for my component to just enumerate or other wise get the list of possible sort orders?  if i could just do this, i think this would be easiest for future expansion.

play forced prev/next track?  im not sure how easily i could over-ride the playback order.  ill look into this tho.

thanx for the ideas!  ill get to work on as many of these as possible, and hopefully all of them in due-time.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #37
as for playback order... can foobar components register alternate playback order methods?  if so, would it possible for my component to just enumerate or other wise get the list of possible sort orders?  if i could just do this, i think this would be easiest for future expansion.

Yes, foobar components can do that. To enumerate the available playback orders from within your own component, you can use the following code:
Code: [Select]
service_enum_t< playback_flow_control > e;
playback_flow_control * ptr;
for (ptr = e.first(); ptr != 0; ptr = e.next()) {
   do_something_with_name(ptr->get_name());
   ptr->service_release()
}

foo_rmx beta

Reply #38
"select currently playing track and nothing else"  ???  can you eloborate on this one a bit further?  im a bit confused.

Hi darkain - sounds like you're working hard!
By the above I mean that what happens when you double-click the status bar: The current selection is lost and the only selected track is the one currently playing. (The view also changes to the playlist on which the currently playing track is.)
I want this command to be available so that I can then give a command (like, delete from playlist) that acts on the selection.
Does this sound any clearer? I hope! 

foo_rmx beta

Reply #39
Yes, foobar components can do that. To enumerate the available playback orders from within your own component, you can use the following code:

implemented!    i'll get a new build out later today hopefully.
also just got "Stop After Current" implemented, with sub-options of "Toggle", "Enable", and "Disable"

ill try to get a couple more things implemented before i build.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #40
By the above I mean that what happens when you double-click the status bar

ok, i see what you mean now.
any idea how i could access this behavior via the SDK?
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #41
earlier today, i posted a new buid... Beta X2.

fixed the problems w/ the IntelliRemote plugin, plus added hilighting support to both the IntelliRemote plugin and ATI RemoteWonder plugins.  also been working on moving things around in my code base, so, some things may be a lil more broken than usual, but ill try to get it all patched up.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #42
darkain, i like your plugin ... though foobar being very user-configurable, could you add another option to assign to button? keep 'function' as it is, and add 'menu command' and 'context command', which would enumerate all foobar's commands

btw i like your gui . could you add something like 'add new function' and 'add new menu command', so multiple commands could get assigned? only problem would be changing order of these items, i think that your gui can't do that atm

foo_rmx beta

Reply #43
darkain, i like your plugin ... though foobar being very user-configurable, could you add another option to assign to button? keep 'function' as it is, and add 'menu command' and 'context command', which would enumerate all foobar's commands

btw i like your gui . could you add something like 'add new function' and 'add new menu command', so multiple commands could get assigned? only problem would be changing order of these items, i think that your gui can't do that atm

ive mentioned that for multi-commad assignment to a single event will be handled via scripting/macro language in the future. 

you want more enumeration?  sure.  i'll look into how to enumerate all of the menu commands and context commands.

as for moving items around, i *HAVE* been working on this *FINALLY*... if you check out the latest "Test Plugin" under the "Add/Remove" section, i added another button called "Insert."  that button is a test to make sure that item insertion into the middle of a list works correctly.  now that i can correctly insert items into the middle of lists, i can start working on moving items around within the list.  Beta X3 will have this functionality tho, and hopefully i can get that out this weekend.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #44
ok,  just updated the download link again.  Beta X3 is now the current build. it features a new RM-X plugin titled "Tray Controller."  This new plugin allows you to put icons in your system tray that have the same selectable functionality as normal devices do in RM-X.  This means that each icon can be assigned to any function listed within RM-X.

Later today i plan on looking into the menu enumeration as well as making another windows based plugin for RM-X, and i'll try to get another build out tonight, tomorrow, or at the latest, monday morning. 

I also updated the plugin descriptions in the installer, plus added "Icon Pack" to the installer.  the icon pack is a set of 9 icons wich can be used with the Tray Controller plugin, as well as elsewhere.  it includes 8 media icons and the main RM-X icon.  the media icons are "Play" "PlayPause" "Pause" "Stop" "Prev Track" "Next Track" "Fast Forward" and "Rewind".  yus, i know, not all of these have been implemented yet in the Foobar build of RM-X, but I am working on it.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #45
Question to darkain:

Does Foo_RMX "pretend to be" Winamp and accept Winamp API commands like "Play", "Next", etc that are sent as a windows message to the window called "Winamp"?

I wrote a tool once that interacted in this way with Winamp, but ever since I got rid of Winamp, I had been thinking that now this tool is useless to me... But I found out by chance that now Foobar picks up these commands! I'm trying to figure out which component is responsible for this behaviour.

Thanks for info.

foo_rmx beta

Reply #46
Question to darkain:

Does Foo_RMX "pretend to be" Winamp and accept Winamp API commands like "Play", "Next", etc that are sent as a windows message to the window called "Winamp"?

I wrote a tool once that interacted in this way with Winamp, but ever since I got rid of Winamp, I had been thinking that now this tool is useless to me... But I found out by chance that now Foobar picks up these commands! I'm trying to figure out which component is responsible for this behaviour.

Thanks for info.

hahahahaaa, so very true.  you are highly observant.  i havnt been advertising it yet, but there is support for winamp's gen plugins in RM-X.  it will load them directly by placing them in the "\RMX Plugins" folder, and accept commands externally too.  the only reason i'm not currently advertising the winamp gen support, is because its in very VERY early stages of development.  it supports play, pause, stop, prev, and next, and that is IT for the comment.  i plan on eventually implementing most of the winamp v2.x spec API, however, i havnt planned on really implementing the new features of the winamp v5.x API.

every build i make i add a lil more to this system tho, so feel free to play around with it and let me know what you think. 
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #47
I'm still getting errors on closing Foobar FYI:

Illegal operation:
Code: C0000005h, flags: 00000000h, address: 045A35CBh
Access violation, operation: read, address: 045A35CBh
Call path:
WinMain=>app_shutdown
This is the first crash logged by this instance.
Access violation, operation: read, address: 045A35CBh
Stack (0012FDD0h):
0012FDB0h:  00C6F794 77FA88F0 77F521E0 00000058
0012FDC0h:  00C6CF38 C0000005 00C6CF14 00C6CF24
0012FDD0h:  77D43A50 00390280 00000113 03D269E0
0012FDE0h:  00000000 045A35CB DCBAABCD 00000000
0012FDF0h:  0012FE40 045A35CB 0012FE60 77D43B1F
0012FE00h:  045A35CB 00390280 00000113 03D269E0
0012FE10h:  00000000 0012FEF4 0012FEEC 01FB6BC8
0012FE20h:  00030000 00000000 00000001 00000014
0012FE30h:  00000001 00000000 00000000 00000010
0012FE40h:  00000000 00000000 0012FE14 0012F9F8
0012FE50h:  0012FEB0 77D7390A 77D99B68 00000000
0012FE60h:  0012FEC0 77D43D79 00000000 045A35CB
0012FE70h:  00390280 00000113 03D269E0 00000000
0012FE80h:  01FB6BDC 00000001 77D43DE2 100038C8
0012FE90h:  00000000 00000000 03D269E0 100038C8
0012FEA0h:  00000000 00000000 0012FE88 0012F9F8
0012FEB0h:  0012FFB0 77D7390A 77D99B88 FFFFFFFF
0012FEC0h:  0012FF14 77D43DDF 0012FEEC 00000000
0012FED0h:  100038EC 0012FEEC 004116BD 0012FEEC
0012FEE0h:  70A9F1AB 0015233D 00000000 00390280
Registers:
EAX: C0000000, EBX: 00000000, ECX: 00000000, EDX: 00000022
ESI: 045A35CB, EDI: 0012FE40, EBP: 0012FDF8, ESP: 0012FDD0
Unable to identify crash location

Loaded modules:
foobar2000                      loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
ntdll                            loaded at 77F50000h - 77FF7000h
kernel32                        loaded at 77E60000h - 77F46000h
USER32                          loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
GDI32                            loaded at 7E090000h - 7E0D1000h
ADVAPI32                        loaded at 77DD0000h - 77E5D000h
RPCRT4                          loaded at 78000000h - 78087000h
ole32                            loaded at 771B0000h - 772D4000h
COMCTL32                        loaded at 71950000h - 71A2D000h
msvcrt                          loaded at 77C10000h - 77C63000h
SHLWAPI                          loaded at 70A70000h - 70AD5000h
utf8api                          loaded at 10000000h - 1000D000h
comdlg32                        loaded at 763B0000h - 763F5000h
SHELL32                          loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
foo_abx                          loaded at 022B0000h - 022BA000h
foo_ac3                          loaded at 022C0000h - 022D0000h
foo_albumlist                    loaded at 022D0000h - 022DA000h
foo_ape                          loaded at 022E0000h - 022FF000h
foo_apl                          loaded at 02300000h - 0230A000h
foo_bitcompare                  loaded at 02310000h - 02318000h
foo_burninate                    loaded at 02320000h - 0232B000h
VERSION                          loaded at 77C00000h - 77C07000h
foo_cdda                        loaded at 02330000h - 0233E000h
foo_clienc                      loaded at 02340000h - 02354000h
foo_console                      loaded at 02360000h - 02368000h
foo_convolve                    loaded at 02370000h - 0239B000h
foo_custom_sort                  loaded at 023A0000h - 023AA000h
foo_diskwriter                  loaded at 023B0000h - 023C1000h
WINMM                            loaded at 76B40000h - 76B6C000h
foo_dsp_crossfade                loaded at 02450000h - 02457000h
foo_dsp_crossfeed                loaded at 02460000h - 02466000h
foo_dsp_extra                    loaded at 02470000h - 02485000h
foo_dsp_nogaps                  loaded at 02490000h - 02497000h
foo_dsp_pause                    loaded at 024A0000h - 024A7000h
foo_dsp_skip_silence            loaded at 024B0000h - 024B7000h
foo_dsp_soundtouch              loaded at 024C0000h - 024CB000h
MSVCP60                          loaded at 55900000h - 55961000h
foo_dynamics                    loaded at 024D0000h - 024D7000h
foo_faac                        loaded at 024E0000h - 02513000h
foo_festalon                    loaded at 02520000h - 0265F000h
foo_flac                        loaded at 02660000h - 02676000h
foo_flaccer                      loaded at 02680000h - 02696000h
foo_freedb                      loaded at 026A0000h - 026CE000h
WS2_32                          loaded at 71AB0000h - 71AC5000h
WS2HELP                          loaded at 71AA0000h - 71AA8000h
foo_history                      loaded at 026D0000h - 026DE000h
foo_id3v2                        loaded at 026E0000h - 02706000h
foo_info_samurize                loaded at 02710000h - 0272D000h
uxtheme                          loaded at 5AD70000h - 5ADA4000h
nview                            loaded at 02790000h - 028DD000h
PSAPI                            loaded at 76BF0000h - 76BFB000h
OLEAUT32                        loaded at 77120000h - 771AB000h
NTMARTA                          loaded at 76CE0000h - 76CFF000h
WLDAP32                          loaded at 76F60000h - 76F8C000h
SAMLIB                          loaded at 71BF0000h - 71C01000h
LgWndHk                          loaded at 029A0000h - 029A7000h
MSCTF                            loaded at 74720000h - 74764000h
nvwddi                          loaded at 02A00000h - 02A0E000h
foo_input_std                    loaded at 02A20000h - 02AB9000h
MSACM32                          loaded at 77BE0000h - 77BF4000h
foo_lame                        loaded at 02AC0000h - 02AC9000h
foo_looks                        loaded at 02AD0000h - 02B3D000h
gdiplus                          loaded at 70D00000h - 70EA1000h
foo_lpac                        loaded at 02B50000h - 02B57000h
lpac_codec_api                  loaded at 02B60000h - 02B6A000h
lpaccodec                        loaded at 02B70000h - 02B99000h
foo_masstag                      loaded at 02DC0000h - 02DD0000h
foo_matroska                    loaded at 02DD0000h - 02E0F000h
foo_mod                          loaded at 02E10000h - 02E19000h
BASS                            loaded at 02E20000h - 02E7A000h
foo_monkey                      loaded at 02E80000h - 02E9E000h
foo_mpcenc                      loaded at 02EA0000h - 02EA8000h
foo_mpeg4u                      loaded at 02EB0000h - 02ED9000h
foo_nez                          loaded at 02EE0000h - 02F0C000h
foo_null                        loaded at 02F10000h - 02F17000h
foo_ofr                          loaded at 02F20000h - 02F4E000h
foo_oggpreview                  loaded at 02F60000h - 0305D000h
foo_output_asio(dll)            loaded at 03060000h - 03091000h
foo_output_std                  loaded at 030B0000h - 030B9000h
foo_out_dsound_ex                loaded at 030C0000h - 030C9000h
DSOUND                          loaded at 51080000h - 510D6000h
foo_out_ks                      loaded at 030E0000h - 030EB000h
SETUPAPI                        loaded at 76670000h - 768C1000h
foo_psf                          loaded at 030F0000h - 0319B000h
foo_read_http                    loaded at 031A0000h - 031A9000h
foo_rgscan                      loaded at 031B0000h - 031BB000h
foo_rmx                          loaded at 031C0000h - 031ED000h
foo_search_ex                    loaded at 031F0000h - 031F8000h
foo_shn                          loaded at 03200000h - 0320E000h
foo_shuffle                      loaded at 03210000h - 0321E000h
foo_sid                          loaded at 03220000h - 03267000h
foo_spc                          loaded at 03270000h - 0327F000h
foo_speex                        loaded at 03280000h - 03298000h
foo_stfu                        loaded at 032A0000h - 032A7000h
foo_text                        loaded at 032B0000h - 032C3000h
foo_tfmx                        loaded at 032D0000h - 032D9000h
foo_toolame                      loaded at 032E0000h - 032F3000h
foo_tunes                        loaded at 03300000h - 03374000h
foo_ui_columns                  loaded at 03380000h - 033A3000h
foo_ui_std                      loaded at 034B0000h - 034C7000h
foo_unpack                      loaded at 034D0000h - 03501000h
foo_vis_manager                  loaded at 03510000h - 03518000h
foo_vis_samurize2                loaded at 03520000h - 03546000h
foo_vis_simple_spectrum          loaded at 03660000h - 0366A000h
foo_vis_vu_meter                loaded at 03670000h - 03678000h
foo_vorbisenc                    loaded at 03680000h - 0377A000h
foo_wavpack                      loaded at 03780000h - 0378B000h
foo_wma                          loaded at 03790000h - 037A9000h
WMVCore                          loaded at 08530000h - 0872D000h
WMASF                            loaded at 07260000h - 07299000h
foo_xa                          loaded at 037B0000h - 037C1000h
foo_looks                        loaded at 037D0000h - 0383D000h
foo_output_asio(dll)            loaded at 03840000h - 03871000h
iTchHk                          loaded at 038E0000h - 038E7000h
wdmaud                          loaded at 72D20000h - 72D29000h
msacm32                          loaded at 72D10000h - 72D18000h
midimap                          loaded at 77BD0000h - 77BD7000h
ksuser                          loaded at 5EF80000h - 5EF84000h
LgMsgHk                          loaded at 049B0000h - 049BB000h
mslbui                          loaded at 605D0000h - 605D8000h
kbdhook                          loaded at 04910000h - 04917000h
appHelp                          loaded at 75F40000h - 75F5F000h
CLBCATQ                          loaded at 7C890000h - 7C911000h
COMRes                          loaded at 77050000h - 77115000h
cscui                            loaded at 04BB0000h - 04C18000h
CSCDLL                          loaded at 76600000h - 7661B000h
browseui                        loaded at 71500000h - 715FD000h
ntshrui                          loaded at 76990000h - 76A2C000h
ATL                              loaded at 76B20000h - 76B35000h
NETAPI32                        loaded at 71C20000h - 71C6E000h
USERENV                          loaded at 75A70000h - 75B15000h
shdocvw                          loaded at 04FE0000h - 052A4000h
MPR                              loaded at 71B20000h - 71B31000h
drprov                          loaded at 75F60000h - 75F66000h
ntlanman                        loaded at 71C10000h - 71C1D000h
NETUI0                          loaded at 71CD0000h - 71CE6000h
NETUI1                          loaded at 71C90000h - 71CCC000h
NETRAP                          loaded at 71C80000h - 71C86000h
davclnt                          loaded at 75F70000h - 75F79000h
MSGINA                          loaded at 75970000h - 75A62000h
WINSTA                          loaded at 76360000h - 7636F000h
ODBC32                          loaded at 052B0000h - 052E2000h
odbcint                          loaded at 1F850000h - 1F866000h
Secur32                          loaded at 76F90000h - 76FA0000h
nvwimg                          loaded at 038F0000h - 039E9000h
msimg32                          loaded at 76380000h - 76385000h
imagehlp                        loaded at 76C90000h - 76CB2000h
DBGHELP                          loaded at 6D510000h - 6D58D000h

Stack dump analysis:
Address: 77D43A50h, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Address: 77D43B1Fh, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Address: 77D7390Ah, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Symbol: "CreateAcceleratorTableA" (+0000032Dh)
Address: 77D99B68h, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Address: 77D43D79h, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Symbol: "GetMessageW" (+00000125h)
Address: 77D43DE2h, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Symbol: "TranslateMessage" (+00000000h)
Address: 100038C8h, location: "utf8api", loaded at 10000000h - 1000D000h
Symbol: "uPeekMessage" (+00000000h)
Address: 100038C8h, location: "utf8api", loaded at 10000000h - 1000D000h
Symbol: "uPeekMessage" (+00000000h)
Address: 77D7390Ah, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Symbol: "CreateAcceleratorTableA" (+0000032Dh)
Address: 77D99B88h, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Address: 77D43DDFh, location: "USER32", loaded at 77D40000h - 77DCC000h
Symbol: "DispatchMessageW" (+0000000Bh)
Address: 100038ECh, location: "utf8api", loaded at 10000000h - 1000D000h
Symbol: "uDispatchMessage" (+0000000Ah)
Address: 004116BDh, location: "foobar2000", loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
Address: 70A9F1ABh, location: "SHLWAPI", loaded at 70A70000h - 70AD5000h
Symbol: "Ordinal125" (+00000027h)
Address: 0040FFD9h, location: "foobar2000", loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
Address: 00437A35h, location: "foobar2000", loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
Address: 00400000h, location: "foobar2000", loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
Address: 0093024Fh, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Address: 00437A60h, location: "foobar2000", loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
Address: 0043B158h, location: "foobar2000", loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
Address: 77E814C7h, location: "kernel32", loaded at 77E60000h - 77F46000h
Symbol: "GetCurrentDirectoryW" (+00000044h)
Address: 77E94809h, location: "kernel32", loaded at 77E60000h - 77F46000h
Symbol: "SetThreadExecutionState" (+00000097h)
Address: 77E91210h, location: "kernel32", loaded at 77E60000h - 77F46000h
Symbol: "OpenConsoleW" (+0000EDBEh)
Address: 00437901h, location: "foobar2000", loaded at 00400000h - 00451000h
Address: 0057005Ch, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Symbol: "Ordinal205" (+00001C61h)
Address: 004E0049h, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Symbol: "Ordinal744" (+00003F8Fh)
Address: 004F0044h, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Symbol: "SHCreateShellItem" (+000017D0h)
Address: 00530057h, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Symbol: "SHCreateDirectory" (+00000A7Dh)
Address: 0057005Ch, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Symbol: "Ordinal205" (+00001C61h)
Address: 006E0069h, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Address: 00780053h, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Address: 005C0073h, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Symbol: "InternalExtractIconListA" (+00024723h)
Address: 01C2D43Eh, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Address: 0069004Dh, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h
Address: 00720063h, location: "SHELL32", loaded at 00460000h - 01E40000h

Version info:
foobar2000 v0.8
UNICODE

foo_rmx beta

Reply #48
I'm still getting errors on closing Foobar FYI:

ok, what RM-X plugins did you install, and what configurations did you preform?  also, what OS specificlly?  (OS, and service packs plz).  RM-X is highly OS specific, as well as some of its plugins.  are you using RM-X Beta X3 (make sure it says X3 in the RM-X configuration screen). 

if you installed over a previous version of RM-X, make sure you select the same options or more options during install, because the plugin system is not 100% backwards compatible between builds right now.  this is why i switched from "Beta 9" to "Beta X" is because i am in the process of breaking and updaing the plugin interaction code in preps for the final release.  a good recomendation is to uninstall previous copies of RM-X, and then go thru and manually make sure all of the sub-folders RM-X creates have been fully removed.  the only thing RM-X does outside of the folder itt is installed to is add an uninstall entry to the system registry, so, if you manually remove the RM-X files and install a new copy, it will work just fine.
-=- Darkain Dragoon -=-

foo_rmx beta

Reply #49
[...]there is support for winamp's gen plugins in RM-X.[...] it supports play, pause, stop, prev, and next, and that is IT for the comment.  i plan on eventually implementing most of the winamp v2.x spec API[...]

Hi darkain -

cool, I like it. I think you should mention this Winamp ability somewhere, though, because it really confused me the first time I noticed it.
If it's a feature of the RM-X plugin that's supposed to stay, could you please add the support for the Winamp API's command that determines playback status (i.e. playing, paused, stopped) - I'd like this line in my Fortran program to work.
Code: [Select]
isplaying=SendMessage(hwnd_winamp,WM_USER,0,IPC_ISPLAYING)

It's part of Winamp API, you can read its definition there if you need any more details.

Thanks very much! Keep up the good work