Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [USELESS] Censorship ? (Read 2804 times) previous topic - next topic

[USELESS] Censorship ?

http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/show.php/showtopic/18502

well, maybe this topic theme "Censorship ?, trials of mobbing ?"
is exaggerated, but that following part is moved to recyle bin, is really strange.
especially with that capital, of "user rambling part X".
This is exaggerated, too.

I wanna know, who made that.

maybe the talk about poll features is ot here, , on the other hand, it might be a good warning for those dumb guys like me, who are toooo curious, and want to view results before voting and don't understand "null vote" short cut.

Me would add a fat bold warning at begin of a thread with poll, about:

Be careful, if you view results before having voted, you cannot vote afterwards !

as example.
Or select a configuration, which allows viewing results before having voted.
well, it is not so important, on the other hand, some thanksgiving to Frank is somehow important imo, otherwise I would not write here   

To the facts:

it is important for everybpody, that everybody knows:
"viewing poll results before having voted, is bad, due to the technics".

There isn't any aggressivity, rambling or anything related against HA forum or the custodians, admins, ops of HA.

[USELESS] Censorship ?

Reply #1
Please read the ToS, especially points #6 and #13 which you have violated.
Your old offtopic posts from the original thread got removed. Yet you posted the same offtopic question again (not to mention that it got answered before). Then start a new topic to discuss things your original topic got closed for (ToS #13).
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.