Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Again about icons (Read 1348 times) previous topic - next topic

Again about icons

I and other users have already complained about UFO-face at foobar icon. We love the player very much and we don't want to change it. But we hate this icons!  In previous versions after updates I had to use resource editor to change icon in .exe-file. Not a good way, isn't it? No one can name such interface "user-freidnly". But even this method doesn't work for newest 1.1.15 version, so I have to remain with previous.

I can't understand, is it so difficult to satisfy our simple request?!

Again about icons

Reply #1
Just use another player with a better icon.

Oh wait:
We love the player very much and we don't want to change it.
See, no one else cares that much either.

--

Important note: you've offer zero usable alternatives.
elevatorladylevitateme

Again about icons

Reply #2
If it bugs you that much, at least you can change the icon in the system notification area. See Preferences > Default User Interface > "System notification area" section > "Use a custom icon from file."

And then, you could always change the icon of a shortcut...

Requesting an icon change when there's nothing wrong with the current one is a little frivolous.