Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC can't find matching read mode! (Read 5215 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC can't find matching read mode!

hallo @ all,
i've just read a workshop on chip.de how to use eac. so i download eac V0.9 beta and lame 3.92. but when i want eac to detect the read mode of my drives it tells "Can't find matching read mode".
either my sd m-1502 or my ltr 24102b works.
can somebody help me?

Reply #1
Insert a music cd before trying to detect the read command
The name was Plex The Ripper, not Jack The Ripper

Reply #2
there was an audio cd inside.

Reply #3
Are you using the native W32 interface or an external ASPI interface in EAC? Try different ASPI layers such as Adaptec and Ahead and place the dll's (one at a time) in the same folder as EAC.EXE.

Reply #4
English:
I have problems using EAC with the "Native Win32 interface for Win NT/2000/XP". My operating system is Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 3.
EAC works great with the Adaptec ASPI drivers 4.6 and 4.7, or with the Patin-Couffin drivers.

Deutsch:
Ich habe Probleme mit EAC und der "Native Win32 interface for Win NT/2000/XP". Mein Betriebsystem ist Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 3.
EAC funktioniert reibungslos mit den Adaptec ASPI Treiber 4.6 und 4.7, sowie mit dem Patin-Couffin Treiber.

Reply #5
Hello.

Look here at the OffsetBase.

ltr 24102b -> "Read Command" MMC1
sd m-1502 -> Sorry, but I don't know the manufacturer.

cu

Reply #6
sd m-1502 -> Sorry, but I don't know the manufacturer.

Toshiba. But the read command isn't listed. I'd try MMC1.

Reply #7
thx @ all. i'll try your suggestions.