Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New full (!) Lame frontend with cd ripper! (Read 27991 times) previous topic - next topic

New full (!) Lame frontend with cd ripper!

Reply #75
Yeah, that should be fine I think, may even be allowed to host it somewhere else, as long as links to the homepage are made??!!

Mail it to me anyway, cheers mate!

Kristian

Reply #76
Yeah, that should be fine I think, may even be allowed to host it somewhere else, as long as links to the homepage are made??!!

Mail it to me anyway, cheers mate!

Kristian
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373311"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You should be receiving it soon if not already. 

Reply #77
Cheers, I got it ok ... but... :

Name of File Shefl_Source.rar
Virus Scan Result  Unknown virus scanner failure Virus Found
Note: There is no cure available for the virus on the file Shefl_Source.rar

It is not possible to download files from Hotmail that contain incurable viruses. Contact the originator of the file, inform them that the file contains a virus, and ask them to send a virus-free version of the file.

HHmmmm, not sure if this is hotmail being a PITA or if its actually infected??!!! Can you post it on these forums in the upload section?? At least then i can get hold of it and be cautious when opening.

There sould only be source code in here, no binaries, so why whould there be a virus!!! :S

Kristian

Reply #78

It is not possible to download files from Hotmail that contain incurable viruses. Contact the originator of the file, inform them that the file contains a virus, and ask them to send a virus-free version of the file.

HHmmmm, not sure if this is hotmail being a PITA or if its actually infected??!!! Can you post it on these forums in the upload section?? At least then i can get hold of it and be cautious when opening.

There sould only be source code in here, no binaries, so why whould there be a virus!!! :S

Kristian
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373320"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Not really sure I have never used Hotmail. I downloaded it straight from my mail to my desktop then reattached it to the mail I sent. Possible the way the file structure is inside the rar file itself.  There are DLLs in there so maybe it reads those as viruses but who knows.

Reply #79
Any chance you could post it here then?

Cheers,

Kristian

Reply #80
Its there now. I was going to post on my site but had trouble uploading it there for some reason. Possible the same reason that Hotmail was reading as a virus.

Reply #81
Call me stupid but I can't see it there lol.

Kristian

Reply #83

Kristian
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=373320"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

From binaries there are only AHM bpl  package and cdrip.dll. Cause cdrip was compressed therefore you see this virus warning.

Reply #84
this is a very good idea of developing an application of CD ripper combined with an audio converter. It would be very nice if the CD ripper bears the potentials of EAC and the audio conversion (to and from formats) are the same with all2lame functionality using the official encoders (like lame.exe, faad.exe,....) instead of dlls.

A similar interaface would be great. []

*** Similar to Easy CD-DA Extractor. Just like an open-source p2p Frozenwire that functions as a Pro, has the interface exactly copied from Limewire Pro!

Reply #85
this is a very good idea of developing an application of CD ripper combined with an audio converter.

It seems to me that a lot of these already exsists. Commercial and freeware. Some are based on the same thing such as shefl. Using Cdex with a delpi interface. Here is another freeware one like this.
http://meow-prod.com/cd_to_mp3_cd_to_wav_c...ter_en_100.html