Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Triple Stereo (Read 9148 times) previous topic - next topic

Triple Stereo

This plugin extracts a central component of the stereo signal and sends it to a separate channel. This makes the sound cleaner with wider panorama.
Just connect additional speaker to center channel and enjoy!

download here

Triple Stereo

Reply #1
Triple Stereo is crashing fb2k 1.3.7 every time I play a 24/96 and 24/192 ALAC file.
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Triple Stereo

Reply #2
This is because it requires more CPU power than you have.

Triple Stereo

Reply #3
Do you have some kind of userguide / how to use this plugin?

Triple Stereo

Reply #4
This is because it requires more CPU power than you have.

Well, it is a Intel 3.10GHz, 3100 Mhz, 2 Core, 4 Logical Processors CPU. What is the minimum needed?
Surf's Up!
"Columnated Ruins Domino"

Triple Stereo

Reply #5
Drbeachboy, I don’t know, my computer is too slow for these modes too.
The first versions of my plugins can`t work in realtime – I used them only for convert. I spent many efforts to optimization with c++, assembler and second core using for make them faster as possible.

jbercx, writing userguide is a big trouble for me, because English is not my native language, sorry.

Re: Triple Stereo

Reply #6
Version 3.0.8 available.

- Signal decomposition now completely reverse - source channels can be restored through the addition;
- Optimized - faster at least 2 times;
- Mixing with the original stereo channels available.

Reply #10
Final version 3.1.1 released, download now available from official repository.

Reply #11
@ E.Sokol
The version of component is different.

Triple Stereo 3.1.0.7 (foo_dsp_TripleStereo.dll) (2022-02-04)
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?PHPSESSID=v9tce2geuc644cghdbl056o562&topic=108038.msg1007821#msg1007821

Triple Stereo 3.1.0.5 (foo_dsp_TripleStereo.dll) (2020-01-16)
https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/Triple+Stereo
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #12
@Air KEN, thanks for feedback. Can`t edit upload section, last buid with correct declared component version uploaded to public page.

Reply #13
@ E.Sokol Many Thanks :)
Good component.

Triple Stereo 3.1.1 (foo_dsp_TripleStereo.dll)  (2022-02-05)
https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/Triple+Stereo
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HIFIMAN ANANDA, HIFIMAN Arya, AKG K712 PRO, SONY MDR-1AM2, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself) Shall I write more?

Reply #14
Sorry, not related to the component itself but the format of update date on components page makes them not sorted correctly.

Reply #15
Nice if we can have a 64-bit version of this component.

Reply #18
The component requires stereo input. If you feed it anything else it will do nothing.

Reply #19
It's playing ok now.