Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: feature requests: delete file & save position (Read 1391 times) previous topic - next topic

feature requests: delete file & save position

I've been using Foobar2000 on my iphone since a couple of months and hope this is the right place to ask for 2 feature requests:

-It would be wonderful to have a "delete track" function.
With +30GB of music on my iPhone, I like to delete tracks right after listening to them.

-I also noticed that when the app is cloded, the position of the track I was playing is not saved after restarting.
This gets me scrolling through hour long audiobook tracks to find where I stopped listening last time.

(admin feel free to move this topic if there's a better place for it)

Re: feature requests: delete file & save position

Reply #1
I'd also love to have delete feature. It's essential.

Reply #2
iTunes has a delete feature. Maybe some other players have this too?

Reply #3
Is there actually any way to delete a foobar2000 track on an iphone?
I can find  a Foobar folder in the Files app, but there's no tracks in there, as I upload all my tracks via itunes on my laptop to my iphone.

Reply #4
bumping this feature request.
Or are there any other players that can delete selected tracks on an iphone?