Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: What Operating System do you use? (Read 5182 times) previous topic - next topic

What Operating System do you use?

I would just like to see what OSes other people use.
If Linux, what distro.

Reply #2
Windows XP and 7 on my main machine, windows XP on the secondary.  I have VMs of a few Linux distros (Fedora and BackTrack).
It's due for a good DEGAUSSIN'

Reply #3
Windows 7 x64 on my main machine, Windows Server 2003 on my barebone. I used to have Ubuntu server on that one, but had to go the windows route to use my printer.

Reply #4
OS X everywhere I have control over the computers.    This means I have to use Windows at work. 

Reply #5
I use Windows Vista Home Premium, I plan on getting Windows 7 Professional in December though.

Reply #6
Windows XP Professional at home and at work. I'll probably upgrade to Windows 7 at some point, but not until I have a good tangible reason to do so. (Which will, if my past OS upgrade history is anything to go by, involve the phrase 'My new computer came with Windows 7').

Reply #7
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (with nLite mods) dual booted with Linux Mint 6 on my desktop

CentOS on my server

Windows 7 dual booted with Linux Mint 7 on my laptop
Signature

Reply #10
Windows 7 Ultimate on my main PC and Mac OS X 10.5.7 on my PowerMac G4 and my netbook.
"And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming." --Edgar Allan Poe, The Raven

Reply #11
Windows 7 - Notebook (used to be Vista)
Windows XP - Bedroom
Windows XP - Family

Windows 7 - New PC (which will replace my bedroom one, and my bedroom one will replace the family one which has a Pentium 4 + 512MB RAM) 

Reply #12
Windows XP Pro on a desktop PC, and a laptop. I'll use Windows XP until both machines go kaput.

Reply #13
Home: Mac OS X 10.6
Office: Windows XP Pro

Reply #14
Ubuntu at home, Ubuntu at work, Ubuntu in the netbook
She is waiting in the air