Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: %autonumber% command wont work (Read 2507 times) previous topic - next topic

%autonumber% command wont work

Hello,

Im trying to convert some NSF files to mp3, everythings going fine until I want to convert them, although every file is a different song, they all have the exact same name. I've tried highlighting all of them, right clicking, going to properties, then using the masstagger? to autonumber all the tracks but when I high apply or ok, foobar gives me errors for every file saying that the file isnt supported, and when I try to use %autonumber% %totaltracks% it wont autonumber the tracks and all i get is a blank.mp3 name. I've also tried %tracknumber% %totaltracks% and get the same problem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Reply #1
in the converter dialog, you can use

%list_index% - %filename%

in the "Name format" input.

Reply #2
Thank you so much!  It worked like a charm C:

Reply #3
i forgot to mention, you could use

$num(%list_index%,2)

to add leading zeros

02 etc

Reply #4
Where did you get the idea of an %autonumber% field?

Is this (wrongly) documented somewhere?

Reply #5
Where did you get the idea of an %autonumber% field?

Is this (wrongly) documented somewhere?

I found that suggestion when i was roaming google...I believe it was on wiki somewhere =/

and thanks marc ^^ I am now enjoying nes music woo

Reply #6
hmm o.o while I have you guys, anyone know if foobar can convert miniusf/USF and miniGSF/GSF files to mp3? I tried, but its not even reading them =/