Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Bassboost? (Read 16520 times) previous topic - next topic

Bassboost?

Ok, on my main desktop pc, it has a bassboost option which came with an effects dsp i downloaded off the foobar site. I have just downloaded the latest foobar on my laptop and installed that same effect dsp off the website. all effects are there, except bassboost which i need. I cannot get good results from the equlizer, and my headphones can deliver good bass through my laptop, as i've boosted bass in audio editing programs like audacity and adobe audition and it sounds good.

So, where can i find the bass boost for foobar?

Bassboost?

Reply #1
Are we supposed to have telepathic super powers to help you? If not, please provide a link to that bass booster.

Bassboost?

Reply #4
It also helps if you can read:
IIR Filter, which includes the following effects: Bass Boost
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Bassboost?

Reply #5
Try foo_dsp_bassexciter, http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=86083
Or foo_dsp_effect, http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=84544

That bass exciter one works great!

the equalizer would compress the sound and lower the volume, but that bass exciter is perfect and does the job.

Does anyone know of a center channel remover plugin or similar for foobar latest version?

and is their plugin for foobar that is like itunes sound enhancer?

Bassboost?

Reply #6
Does anyone know of a center channel remover plugin or similar for foobar latest version?
mudlord recompiled foo_dsp_centercut for foobar2000 1.x. It can cut/isolate both the centre and non-centre (i.e. sides) portions of a stereo signal, and it does a good job IMO (although I have nothing else to compare it to); I find it especially useful for isolating stereo-panned guitars for transcription purposes.

Bassboost?

Reply #7
mudlord recompiled foo_dsp_centercut for foobar2000 1.x. It can cut/isolate both the centre and non-centre (i.e. sides) portions of a stereo signal, and it does a good job IMO (although I have nothing else to compare it to); I find it especially useful for isolating stereo-panned guitars for transcription purposes.

its perfect! and does a better job than Adobe Audition!

Is their a plugin for foobar that does what windows media players srs wow effect and itunes sound enhancer does?

Bassboost?

Reply #8
what do they do?

Re: Bassboost?

Reply #11
Are we supposed to have telepathic super powers to help you? If not, please provide a link to that bass booster.

Sorry for the necropost, but as a foobar2000 novice, I needed to say this: Yegor, not everyone will mind where they got a plugin like this, and if all you have is the Equalizer standard with Foobar and you don't know where to look, I advise you that your post is the very first thing someone looking is going to see after the first post requesting information, which is Not Helpful, and Not Conducive To Use. Please keep this in mind! I have asked questions like this before (including about foobar2000, not long ago) and being told more-or-less to RTFM is going to totally turn off a new user. I was not told this, but I'm not everyone else!

-Gozer.