Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lock 0.1 (Read 21255 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #25
I feel so silly

Sorry about that! I misses that option, I was looking for it in the preferences window 

Thanks!

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #26
Maybe it needs documentation.

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #27
Maybe it needs documentation.

lol 

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #28
Suggestions for future development (if any):

* Make an option to disable playback during the screensaver (if possible), i use this at work and when the screensaver turns on (i cannot disable it due to profile restrictions) the playback resumes.
* Make the "pause on lock" option enabled from the start when you install the plugin, one might assume that when you download and install the plugin it is that functionality you want?

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #29
Uploaded new binary and source in the same place, without incrementing the version number.

Silly me, registering main thread windows with modeless_dialog_manager is only necessary if they need to receive user input messages. Definitely not needed for message windows.

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #30
Silly you indeed.

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #31
If anyone is interested you can use this function to see if the screensaver is running (not on windows 95/98 though):

bool isScreensaverRunning;
SystemParametersInfo(SPI_GETSCREENSAVERRUNNING, 0, &isScreensaverRunning, 0);

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....ametersinfo.asp

If I can find someplace where I can use Visual Studio I'll give it a try and see if I can add the option to pause during the screensaver too.

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #32
anyone got a working download link for this plugin ? I checked the 3rd Party Plugons page, which lists the version as 0.4 but when you install it Fooby reports 0.1 ...

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #33
I love you for this plugin -- my sister always goes on my computer (on her useraccount) and I always forget to turn off my music.

I have a question though, sometimes when pause my music, then manually "switch user" on XP so my workspace is locked (I require a password to login), after 10 minutes, when my screensaver is activated, the music starts playing again. Is there any remedy?
(I remedied this myself by simply stopping my music, but sometimes it's nice to be able to pause it then log out manually.)

Kreisquadratur & Kode, keep up the good work.

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #35
Ah hah, you're right, I did have 0.1 of foo_lock. I will let you know tomorrow if this fixes my problem as I do not have the 10 minutes to test it right now. Thanks for the update 

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #36
Truly indispensable plugin. Thanks a bunch.

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #37
YaY! I hope it stays paused when the SS activates

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #38
Yep, with 0.4, it stays paused when the screensaver activates.

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #39
CONGRATULATIONS!

(Not for the plugin, as I do not need it; but COOL USERNAME indeed!)

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #40
It even works with foo_scheduler. I was afraid Foobar will be paused after waking up pc from sleep by scheduler. But it plays like charm.
But why am I writing this.. some of you are probably dead by now.
Thus sorry for interrupting 
Cheers anyway

foo_lock 0.1

Reply #41
It even works with foo_scheduler. I was afraid Foobar will be paused after waking up pc from sleep by scheduler. But it plays like charm.
But why am I writing this.. some of you are probably dead by now.
Thus sorry for interrupting 
Cheers anyway

Hm! Tested it just because you awoke the thread.

Crashes my fb2k, probably incompatible with something.