- Prevented popup of Preferences page prompting for a valid output device if the audio device was unplugged with foobar2000 in background.
- Re-added Advanced Preferences setting to override exclusive-mode hardware buffer length.
- Added a special fix for FOSTEX cards that do not work with system-default buffer length.
- Fixed missing remapping of 5.1 vs 5.1-side channel configurations with exclusive mode.
- Added .weba (WebM audio) to recognized formats.
- Attempted WASAPI exclusive compatibility fixes (timed polling instead of event, 50ms default hardware buffer).
When reporting exclusive mode issues, please compare vs beta 13 (download link above).