Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can someone provide a link to the troubleshooter?  (Read 1067 times) previous topic - next topic

Can someone provide a link to the troubleshooter?

I'm having a problem with playback statistics. Trying to find the troubleshooter, but there's no reference to it on the help menu. Can someone provide a link?

Many thanks,

Jonathan

Re: Can someone provide a link to the troubleshooter?

Reply #1
Could you provide a screen shot of your Help menu? And what about if you hold the Shift key when opening the menu?

Reply #2
Could you provide a screen shot of your Help menu? And what about if you hold the Shift key when opening the menu?

Thanks for the response, Kode54. Before I saw it, I found the troubleshooter via Google here: http://help.foobar2000.org/troubleshooter

The only pages I could find tagged "Help" looked like this:

and this:

Reply #3
Here is where you can find the troubleshooter in the player itself:

[attachimg=1]

Or, to feed the web site a log, open Preferences, navigate to the Components page if you've already selected a different page a previous time, and click the Copy Report button.

[attachimg=2]

Then paste it into the troubleshooter.