Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar2000 not showing the individual tracks of my single-file albums (Read 2751 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar2000 not showing the individual tracks of my single-file albums

The best way I can explain this is by picture.

Each one of those songs is a different album, and has their own art. Foobar2000 doesn't want to sort it this way, it just wants to throw them all together. How can I go about fixing this, I'm willing to do almost anything.

http://imageshack.us/f/215/f2ksortproblem.jpg/

Reply #1
Didn’t your retailer provide a cue-sheet or a playlist of some sort with which to separate the individual tracks of each album?

Reply #2
I have tracklists for each of these albums. If that's what you're asking for.

Reply #3
No, I mean you’d need a pre-made cue-sheet in order to separate the tracks in foobar2000 or any other application. Are you sure the distributor didn’t include anything like this? Kinda defeats the point, I’d say. If all else fails, you could make your own.

Reply #5
I have the cue files now, and I've added them to their respective folders. It still sorts them the same way, unless I'm supposed to do something else with them. Confusing :s

Reply #6
You have to open the cuesheets in foobar2000 now; make sure (by inspecting them with a plain text editor) they refer to the correct files (*.mp3).

Reply #7
When I run the .cue files in F2k it clears my playlist but, I do see the individual tracks now. Only for one album at a time.

Reply #8
Of course you can drag&drop them, set the default action to enqueue and use foo_cuefilter...
Perhaps you might want to embed the cuesheets into the mp3 files.

Reply #9
How would one go about embedding them into the files?

Reply #10
I figured out how to get more than 1 in each playlist, the only thing left is album art, it doesn't show up. This isn't anything major, but it would be very nice to have.