Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_discogs (Read 951126 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_discogs

Reply #3001
@frogworth
Thanks for the dump file, I tried crashing the component by following the description in your post but couldn´t. The .dmp file showed the code routine causing it though. Need to set aside some time for it, hopefully that crash won´t occur in next update.

Next update will focus on...
- Browse to current master/release item to make it visible when opening the release panel
- Refine release filter typing
- Custom columns on release panel

Thanks da yuyu... Hope to see a fix soon, as it's still frequently crashing for me.
I created a Github issue for it:
https://github.com/ghDaYuYu/foo_discogs/issues/23
with a new crash log. I can send another dump if useful.

Re: foo_discogs

Reply #3002
When I used the field %DISCOGS_ARTISTS_PROFILE% i noticed that it gets

Code: [Select]
[b] Frank Zappa[/b] grew to be one of the most accomplished composers of the rock era, his music combining an understanding and appreciation for such contemporary classical figures as [b][a=Igor Stravinsky][/b], [b][a=Karlheinz Stockhausen][/b] and [b][a=Edgard Varèse][/b]

and

[a237886] the force behind [url=http://www.discogs.com/artist/2843814-Dweezil-Zappa-Plays-Zappa] "[i]Zappa Plays Zappa[/i]" [/url] as well as an accomplished guitarist in his own right; [a296279], [a1635870] and the more reserved [a296276].

Is there any way to get the tag text like this?

Frank Zappa grew to be one of the most accomplished composers of the rock era, his music combining an understanding and appreciation for such contemporary classical figures as Igor Stravinsky, Karlheinz Stockhausen and Edgard Varèse

and

Dweezil Zappa the force behind "Zappa Plays Zappa" as well as an accomplished guitarist in his own right; Moon Zappa, Diva Zappa and the more reserved Ahmet Zappa. 

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021