Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Title formatting: Back cover / Artist / Disc / Icon (Read 690 times) previous topic - next topic

Title formatting: Back cover / Artist / Disc / Icon

Could someone please tell me the technical name (title formatting) of these fields: Back cover / Artist / Disc / Icon?

I looked in Tag Mapping, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Title formatting: Back cover / Artist / Disc / Icon

Reply #1
There is no such thing. For external images, you can configure the filenames used under File>Preferences>Display>Album art

For embedded images, it's depends entirely on file tagging format. For example, id3v2 uses the APIC frame but it's not something accessible via title formatting.

Re: Title formatting: Back cover / Artist / Disc / Icon

Reply #2
Thanks for the info!

I'd like to build a syntax for Masstagger that deletes all the images inserted in the audio file, except the front cover, as does the Tag Sanitizer, which I don't like to use because it usually causes damage to my files (deletes tags that were supposed to be kept) when too many of them are selected to do the intended cleaning. Masstagger is more secure when sanitizing many files at once.