Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme (Read 167279 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #75
GREAT! Thanks a lot, it's fixed now. Works awesome!  :))

https://streamable.com/loyr59

Thanks for your time to fix this!

Btw, I see you have a custom player size, you can always use the predefined player sizes ( Options -> Player size -> Normal or Large )
so that you have enough space in the info grid for the band logo and that the artwork cover will be the same height as the playlist.
If you use a custom player size, you need manually adjust the player size by dragging to be proportional...

-TT

Thanks for the recommendation, I have already tried using some those options, my screen resolution isn't very large (1440 * 900) using any of preset settings the information in "Details" does not fit well or the player is too large. :)

Reply #76
Hello again!
Is it possible to add the option to move the artist/band image to the side above the label?
for small resolutions and as an alternative option it might be good

Reply #77
Hello again!
Is it possible to add the option to move the artist/band image to the side above the label?
for small resolutions and as an alternative option it might be good

This would not look good if you have disc art available, you can always change the font size of the info grid:
Options -> Font size -> Details

-TT

Reply #78
This is a BRILLIANT piece of work. Thank you. Can you tell me if it is possible to alter the configuations of the following layouts?:

'Playlist': replace %album% with [%album%]

'Library' replace %artist% with [$stripprefix(%artist%,the)]

'Details': remove Added, Last Played, Count etc, and add [%comment%]

Reply #79
This is a BRILLIANT piece of work. Thank you. Can you tell me if it is possible to alter the configuations of the following layouts?:

'Playlist': replace %album% with [%album%]

'Library' replace %artist% with [$stripprefix(%artist%,the)]

'Details': remove Added, Last Played, Count etc, and add [%comment%]

Hi handleyman,

For Playlist try right click on the playlist:
Grouping -> Manage presets
Sort -> by...

For Library, in Panel_Library.js -> var view_ppt = [ , replace View 01 with:
Code: [Select]
window.GetProperty(prefix + "View 01: Name // Pattern", "View by Artist // [$stripprefix(%artist%,the)]|%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%"),

For Details, in Defaults.js -> const defaultMetadataGrid = [ , section remove want you don't want and add:
Code: [Select]
{ label: 'Comment',        val: '[%comment%]' }

After that delete your georgia-config.jsonc ( after the new release it will be georgia-reborn-config.jsonc ) and go to top menu
Options -> Developer settings -> Disable right-click ( should be off )
Now on the top menu right click -> Panel properties and hit Clear and reload/restart the theme.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, I would not do it right know because I will release a BIG important update which I have worked for the last
3 weeks and the file structure is changing, so you would need to do a new clean installation anyways...

-TT

Reply #80
Thanks, TT. I'll wait! 😁

Reply #82
Hi!

How could show the date for files that have two dates in the .cue and in the .flac files?
.cue files and .flac files with two dates are not displayed...

.cue (format date): REM DATE 1991 / 2009
.flac (input date): 1991 / 2009

Reply #83
Hi
I need help with origin Georgia... Anyone knows how to remove Function icons as I dont need them and dont like them?
(screen--> https://i.imgur.com/LObD9EX.png , https://i.imgur.com/Iyk2IEh.png )
Thanks!

Hi @Pelikan,

this is unfortunately not possible in the original Georgia theme without heavily modifying the code.
You could ask Mordred if he would implement an option for this...

-TT

Reply #84
Hi!

How could show the date for files that have two dates in the .cue and in the .flac files?
.cue files and .flac files with two dates are not displayed...

.cue (format date): REM DATE 1991 / 2009
.flac (input date): 1991 / 2009

You should use the <ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE> when it was released and for the remastered/reissue version use the <DATE> tag.

-TT

Reply #85
Hey guys  8) big news!

I have released on Github a BIG important update which I have worked for the last 3 weeks!
Please make a new portable foobar installation due to file/folder changes!
If you have playlists, backup your playlists-v1.4 folder in profile and replace it with the new existing one.

Georgia-ReBORN still doesn't have an official public release, it was a beta version all along,
so if no further bugs will be reported this update could very well be the first release!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the complete changelog for this update:

- Code cleanup in all scripts and lots of rewrites ( much better overall performance on Windows and Linux )
- Playlist smooth scrolling performance is now 100% faster
- Removed all unnecessary stuff that is not needed in Georgia-ReBORN
- Added maximize function ( double click top menu )
- Added Option Show transport controls
- Added Option Show reload button
- Added Option Show Progress bar
- Added Option Show artist and song title in lower bar
- Added Option Show playback time
- Added Option Switch to playlist when adding songs for library
- Added Option to separately show artist country flags in lower bar or Details
- Added playback functions in context menu when transport control buttons are disabled
- Added support for cdART and vinylART to have folder "Artwork", "Images", "Scans" in root folder OR subfolder
- All available options are now independently customizable for Default and Compact mode
- Available width for artist and song title in Default mode will adjust when using different transport button sizes and spacing
- Better Details design for albums without cover or when radio streaming
- Bug fixes and lots of other improvements
- Updated Spider Monkey Panel to v1.5.2
- Updated foo_multisource to v0.55

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download this update here.

I would also like to thank @Takaji for his great ideas and suggestions to make Georgia-ReBORN a better theme!

Cheers!

-TT

Reply #86
Yay! Thanks for this update! for me (IMHO) it's a bit faster when you start foobar2000, Everything works fine and without any problem.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #87
Yay! Thanks for this update! for me (IMHO) it's a bit faster when you start foobar2000, Everything works fine and without any problem.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glad to hear, thanks for the feedback! I see you changed the fonts =)

Reply #88
Everything looks great.  It does start up a little faster and I was able to turn smooth scrolling back on for the playlist view without experiencing the lag I was seeing before.  You've done a fantastic job.  I am seeing a small issue with multiple flags.  The second flag is being partially overlaid by the artist's name in both the grid and the lower bar, as shown below.

X

Reply #89
Hi
I need help with origin Georgia... Anyone knows how to remove Function icons as I dont need them and dont like them?
(screen--> https://i.imgur.com/LObD9EX.png , https://i.imgur.com/Iyk2IEh.png )
Thanks!

Hi @Pelikan,

this is unfortunately not possible in the original Georgia theme without heavily modifying the code.
You could ask Mordred if he would implement an option for this...

-TT

OK Thanks
Iv made them 50% smaller in Photoshop and now its way better :)

Reply #90
ReBORN looks great however I need small help.
I have splitted my second monitor for 3 zones (hardly with DisplayFusion).
1 for Discord, 2 for Opera and 3 for Foobar (50% of the screen). The problem is that Foobar with Reborn wont scale, it just dont fit.
Its to wide, I cant make foobar window little bit narrower.
Screens --> https://i.imgur.com/lZ8Vple.png   https://i.imgur.com/RzwZCWH.png
Any ideas?

Reply #91
Everything looks great.  It does start up a little faster and I was able to turn smooth scrolling back on for the playlist view without experiencing the lag I was seeing before.  You've done a fantastic job.  I am seeing a small issue with multiple flags.  The second flag is being partially overlaid by the artist's name in both the grid and the lower bar, as shown below.

[attach type=image]20985[/attach]

Thanks for the feedback @dwmartin0906, totally forgot to check and test the multi flags because I never use them...  ::)

-TT

Reply #92
ReBORN looks great however I need small help.
I have splitted my second monitor for 3 zones (hardly with DisplayFusion).
1 for Discord, 2 for Opera and 3 for Foobar (50% of the screen). The problem is that Foobar with Reborn wont scale, it just dont fit.
Its to wide, I cant make foobar window little bit narrower.
Screens --> https://i.imgur.com/lZ8Vple.png   https://i.imgur.com/RzwZCWH.png
Any ideas?

The minimum size for Georgia-ReBORN in Default mode is 1140px x 730px = Player size 'Small', width and height are restricted.
This was designed to prevent menu buttons and other elements to overlap...

If you want to use it specifically like in your setup, you should choose the Compact mode.
You can find it in the top menu Options -> Layout -> Compact.

-TT

Reply #93
The minimum size for Georgia-ReBORN in Default mode is 1140px x 730px = Player size 'Small', width and height are restricted.
This was designed to prevent menu buttons and other elements to overlap...

If you want to use it specifically like in your setup, you should choose the Compact mode.
You can find it in the top menu Options -> Layout -> Compact.

-TT
understand, Thank you

Reply #94

Thanks for the feedback @dwmartin0906, totally forgot to check and test the multi flags because I never use them...  ::)

-TT

Will there be a new version that fixes this? I'm having the same problem

Edit: I am occasionally getting this error, after right-clicking "Reload theme"... What could be the error?

Thanks~~

Reply #95

-TT

Edit: I am occasionally getting this error, after right-clicking "Reload theme"... What could be the error?

Thanks~~

Yes, I'm working on the multi flags... Did you install a fresh portable installation, not just replaced the profile folder?
I can't reproduce the crash, besides the multi flags, everything works well on my side...

If you can always reproduce the crash, please write step by step what you're doing, thanks!

Reply #96

-TT

Thanks~~

Yes, I'm working on the multi flags... Did you install a fresh portable installation, not just replaced the profile folder?
I can't reproduce the crash, besides the multi flags, everything works well on my side...

If you can always reproduce the crash, please write step by step what you're doing, thanks!
Yes, I have done a clean installation (Portable mode). from yesterday to today it has happened 4 times after clicking on "Reload theme" and clicking on "Library" or "Details"

Reply #97
Azemoth, yesterday I have uploaded several times the new update to Github because I had problems with Github...

Maybe you had an older version of the playlist downloaded...
Can you download now the master.zip and just replace ( overwrite all existing files ) your profile folder?
Because with the current version I can't reproduce it, everything seems OK...

Reply #98
The stack trace in previous screenshot tells you everything.

this.playing_item is undefined
Panel_Playlist.js line 2411

If I go look at your github...

else if (this.collapse_handler) {
         this.collapse_handler.expand(this.playing_item.parent);
      }

This bug being present is nothing concerning but not being able to fix it from the reports you're given is lame.

Reply #99
The stack trace in previous screenshot tells you everything.

this.playing_item is undefined
Panel_Playlist.js line 2411

If I go look at your github...

else if (this.collapse_handler) {
         this.collapse_handler.expand(this.playing_item.parent);
      }

This bug being present is nothing concerning but not being able to fix it from the reports you're given is lame.

Thanks for the feedback @snotlicker, I've already seen the crash report when it was posted but that doesn't help me.
It's pretty hard to fix something when you can't reproduce the crash yourself with the current version that's available on Github,
never had ANY crash with right click 'Reload theme' with all available expand/collapse playlist options...
Maybe you can help with your expertise?

Anyone else experienced the right click on cover -> Reload theme crash?

Thanks

-TT