Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist-Manager-SMP (Read 2165 times) previous topic - next topic
dreampillet and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Playlist-Manager-SMP

Reply #25
Yes, the file is there (in xxx-scripts\helpers), and the bug still appears even with the last SMP version.
But if it affects just me I can patiently wait for the next versions, where it hopefully will be fixed...

(Not sure where I should report this bug, anyway... Here I can't find any (recent / open) thread referring to this issue. Do you mean this one? I'm a bit lost when it comes to coding and stuff...)

Reply #26
At its thread or github (your link):
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=116669.0

Have no idea what's going on, since it works on my side on win 10 and win 7 pcs but another user had problems at win 7.

Reply #27
Oh, I see that you've already reported it, thanks.
By the way, I'm on win 10.

Reply #28
I was having this exact problem with the World Map script. The file is there but I get the same error message saying it doesn't point to valid file. For some reason, the release version of the script seems to work fine for me. I'm using Windows 10 as well.

Reply #29
Have updated the repository with a new feature to automatically add tags to tracks added to playlists (see changelog) with TF expressions, a set value or JS functions.This:
https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php?topic=121331.msg1001055;topicseen#new
Also an important bugfix on autosaving (not applying on filtered playlists).

If anyone want to test it, download the files directly from the repository not the releases. Please have in mind the relative path bug on SMP has not been solved yet, so I have no idea if it will work for you!
(it's recommended to also download the latest files from the rest of my scripts in that case, since I have changed all with major changes)

Reply #31
This plugin is awesome! 1 minor detail that took me a while to figure out though. I specified my playlist path as this: "D:\Google Drive\Music\Default". It kept saying it couldn't find any playlists, which made no sense since when I had it open said folder, I saw all my .m3u8 files. Then I tried adding a trailing slash, so I made it: "D:\Google Drive\Music\Default\" and that fixed it. Would it be possible to check if the last character includes the slash, and if not, just append it? Or perhaps make mention of that in the info panel as part of the can't find any playlists standard message that otherwise populates it? Great work btw, this is exactly what I needed.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021