Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Two possible bugs in foobar2000 v1.6.6 beta 2 (Read 958 times) previous topic - next topic

Two possible bugs in foobar2000 v1.6.6 beta 2

1. When playing radiostreams without albumart, foobar2000 v1.6.6 beta 2 does not show the stub image when I click for the next stream. Selecting "prefer current selection" versus "prefer currently playing track" makes no difference.

1. In advanced preferences, all the options are expanded, witch makes it harder to find the correct option, I know it's searchable.
But, the old default was showing all the options in advanced preferences collapsed.

Using foobar2000 v1.6.6 beta 2 on Win10 x64 20H2 (19042.928)

Re: Two possible bugs in foobar2000 v1.6.6 beta 2

Reply #2
The problem is that the options in the advanced preferences won't stay collapsed after a restart of foobar.
I liked the old behavior better, all options collapsed.

I don't know if the new behavior with all options expanded are intentional or not.

Nothing about that in the change log.

Reply #3
The behavior of all options expanded is intended. Otherwise searching would have to expand stuff for you.

Regarding album art, issue noted, thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Reply #4
Should be fixed in beta 3.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.