Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: VST process (Read 960 times) previous topic - next topic

VST process

I usually use foobar to listen and encode my songs that I hear via bluetooth in the car.

The process is as follows: flac -> AUDIO PROCESSOR -> m4a or opus.

In the AUDIO PROCESSOR section, I use a VST that is used to let the music in the same style as an FM radio station.

The problem is that this VST processes in various cores (otherwise the procedure would be too slow).

I let it render in 4 cores "one song at a time", otherwise the computer (AMD, 4 cores, 32bit) crashes.

How to set foobar process, in a list of songs, one at a time (no multiple files), without having to manually trigger? (In case I want to process 24 songs, I have to trigger one by one)

I can not find a way ...

thank you
wagner reatto

Re: VST process

Reply #1
Check option "Do not convert i multiple threads" in converter settings or set "Thread count" to 1 in File->Preferences->Advanced->Tools->Converter->Thread count

Re: VST process

Reply #2
Check option "Do not convert i multiple threads" in converter settings or set "Thread count" to 1 in File->Preferences->Advanced->Tools->Converter->Thread count

Maybe I made a mistake written, English is not my native language.

The problem is when to perform the conversion: right-click (on the FLAC songs) -> convert-> BLACK BOX-> m4a or opus.

BLACK BOX:

Output format: m4a or opus

Destination: d: \ wav \ m4a or d: \ wav \ opus

Processing: Active DSPs (my VST)

Other: nothing

When I go CONVERT the processor does not support multiple files (songs).
wagner reatto