Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_input_dvda 0.7.1 vs 0.6.2 - channel mapping (Read 341 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_input_dvda 0.7.1 vs 0.6.2 - channel mapping

Hi,

Plugin version 0.6.2 was working great. I upgraded to 0.7.1 and now channels are mapped incorrectly within fooBar (no DSP's loaded).

I tested a couple of DVDA iso's on fooBar 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 preview. All have the same problem with plugin 0.7.1. Problem vanishes upon downgrading to plugin 0.6.2.

Also ripped them from within to FLAC. Resulting flacs from 0.7.1 also have incorrect channel mapping.

Please investigate

Re: foo_input_dvda 0.7.1 vs 0.6.2 - channel mapping

Reply #2
This should be reported to the developer of that component. Pretty sure they don't post here but operate on sourceforge??

This message is a copy of what I sent on sourceforge earlier.
Just a HU here ...

Reply #4
Please investigate is not a heads up. :/

If that was part of the original message, you should have omitted it when posting here.

I don't know what the problem is, so I ask. Best guess is the plugin itself, but it might be a fooBar problem.

Reply #5
That was quick.

Issue is solved in version 0.7.2 that has been released just now.