Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [Foobar2000 Mobile Theme] Metro UI 2.0 (Dark and Light) (Read 28300 times) previous topic - next topic

[Foobar2000 Mobile Theme] Metro UI 2.0 (Dark and Light)

Hello all.

Well, because the mobile foobar2000 forums went... fubar, there was a theme that I found there that I can't just not use anymore.

The "Metro UI" skin. I do not remember who made the skin however. But credit to them!! It is not mine.

Screenshots:

Light theme is like this, but white

Download:
Folder on MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/mYtWCJBR#PHw_CTzOgfVzR5w37-XYwg
Includes: Dark, Light and RAW files.
If link dies somehow, they are attached to this post also.

I would like to thank again to the original author! If you are still around, I can add your name to this post.
I uploaded this for preservation purpose and a way for people to retrieve this great theme I enjoy using as much as they do!

Enjoy!

Re: [Foobar2000 Mobile Theme] Metro UI 2.0 (Dark and Light)

Reply #1
Thank you.

How do I load this skin in Foobar2k Mobile (Android/Activo CT10)?

In the "Choose skin" dialog when I tap on "Open..."  a dialog open with nothing in it and doesn't let me browse. Where should I place the skin files?

Reply #2
You need to place the downloaded file in your internal memory. Then go to Tools > Choose Skin > Open... then navigate where you put the .fbskin file and open that. If you download the file with your mobile browser, you might check their download folder on your internal storage. On my side, on Android 11, it opens the "Files" app and I'm allowed to navigate anywhere.

Reply #3
Thank you! Really neat skin.

Reply #4
+1 for Eurobeat, Rock and t.a.t.u.!
Opus VBR 256 + SoX

Reply #6
On Android 11+ the only way I have found to change the skins is to use "APK Editor Pro" App and replace the default black/white skins with your metro ui skins... I think there is still directory restrictions... Also, Im a digital graphic designer hobbyist. Check out my latest foobar icon mod. If anyone needs help designing anything let me know. I also do quite a bit of coding in JavaScript/Php/Html/Css. Thank you!

http://deviantart.com/electrolex