Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Track name issue (DarkOne v3.0) [moderation: issue= composer in title] (Read 1938 times) previous topic - next topic

Track name issue (DarkOne v3.0) [moderation: issue= composer in title]

My issue is as the picture shows below--simply put, composer names seem to show up before the title of the song. It's a pretty large nuisance to the otherwise very enjoyable music player. I've tried renaming the files, deleting the composer and more but to no success. I also couldn't find someone with a similar issue via google or this forum; though, I likely wasn't using the correct keywords. Hopefully you guys can help me out here...

DarkOne v3.0 uses Columns UI if that's any help... Looking through the preferences, I couldn't find a solution to my situation. If asked, I'll try and provide more information.

Reply #1
right click the "title" columns header. under "column details", on the script tab, select the display tab and simply enter

%title%

Reply #2
right click the "title" columns header. under "column details", on the script tab, select the display tab and simply enter

%title%

Thanks a ton, man. It worked like a charm.