Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_mim_notify: Copy to clipboard (Read 1982 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_mim_notify: Copy to clipboard

Can somebody tell me how the currently playing songinformation can be copied to the clipboard through the M-IM-Notify plugin? I don't know what the option "Copy to clipboard format" in the plugin properties is for! I only can copy song information when miranda is focused and then only the properties of 'Title formating' - 'Copy command' are used.

Thanks

foo_mim_notify: Copy to clipboard

Reply #1
Go to: Preferences -> Keyboard Shortcuts

Next choose action called "Components/Copy M-IM message to clipboard" from actions listbox and assign this action to some keyboard shortcut (if you want to have global shortcut you must chceck option called "Global hotkey")

regards

aBESUS