Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Idea for simple useful plugin (Read 1170 times) previous topic - next topic

Idea for simple useful plugin

Hi.
I have an idea for simple yet useful plugin. At least it would be for the way I use foobar2000.
Maybe there is something like that already. I don't know.

With this plugin user would be able to select one song from the playlist and when that song begins to play stop after current function would turn on. In short user could select one track from playlist after which playback would stop. Of course that track should only be remembered as long as it is on playlist, as long as user doesn't close foobar or when another track is selected to stop after.

Re: Idea for simple useful plugin

Reply #1
Hi there,

You have described Playlist Attributes - right-click track > Stop after focused track.

Re: Idea for simple useful plugin

Reply #2
Hi there,

You have described Playlist Attributes - right-click track > Stop after focused track.

Thanks!
This has nearly all things I wanted but is there any way to "mark" focused track after which playback should stop?
Perhaps something like this (this is for tracks added to playback queue): %title%[ $rgb(0,0,255,0,0,255)'('%queue_indexes%')']