Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AMIP - the complete now playing plug-in (Read 231028 times) previous topic - next topic

AMIP - the complete now playing plug-in

Reply #325
Yay, it's back up!

Reply #326
2.66 update has been released, should fix the possible crash, foobar2000 v1.0 compatible

AMIP 2.66 changes:
  • %indexed and %listinsync were not reset after clearing cached playlist making impossible to detect if current playlist is actually in sync
  • mIRC DDE requests sometimes arrive with first letters of the parameters capitalized which breaks API commands processing. For example, /dde mplug control play and stop commands didn't work. Now the values of DDE parameters from mIRC are lowercased explicitly
  • fixed critical bug in regrep function (memory corruption when string became longer after replacing)
AMIP Downloads

Reply #327
AMIP 2.67 changes:
  • fixed crash when parsing id3v2 tags with ID3FID_INVOLVEDPEOPLE field
AMIP Downloads

Reply #328
Why is the site down ? It's redirecting to some random page and i c'ant find amip for foobar 1.0 :'(

Reply #330
Why is the site down ? It's redirecting to some random page and i c'ant find amip for foobar 1.0 :'(

http://amip.org.ru

may i ask a question ?

how can add the band or song or album in thunderbird?
i have the last version
in you site there is not tutorial to learn how work the integration with thunderbird
in the config.ini
i have
Code: [Select]
CFG_ENABLEMAIL=1

thanks
cheers

Reply #332
Hi CrazyCoder and thank you for this plugin.

If I add a ^lb in the %s format field, it correctly translate into a carriage return in Skype; unfortunately, it apparently also "breaks" MSN message (first line is truncated with dots and second line only appears in tooltip). Would it be possible to ignore (replace with space, for example) that character code for clients that don't support multi lines messages?

Regards.

Alessandro

PS: alternatively, but I'm afraid this would be more complex to do, add support for multiple format fields in the player (%s1, %s2, etc.).

Reply #333
uhm question , aim dont support kanji right ? cuz i ger only "?" in chat screen with titles like

THE IDOL M@STER - フタリの記憶 (MASTER ARTIST08 水瀬伊織)

i'd like to request for kanji support, and yes i use japanese system locale

Reply #335
Website is down?? 

Reply #336
Yep, hard disk has died =(

Admins will try to recover it or I'll restore it from backup on the new server later.

Reply #337
UPDATE: I've turned on the backup server and updated the DNS. The site should work now (or will start working within 24 hours once your DNS records cache gets updated).

Reply #338
Bad news for Skype users I'm afraid.

Alessandro

Reply #339
Hello CrazyCoder,
I've been using for several years the "AMIP Dynamic Signature (AMIPDS) v0.4c" along with Foobar2000. Thank you very much.
Unfortunately the Opus files are not being "recognized" the tags. In the file "amipweb.out", the field Artist stay "mangled" and fields album and year do not appear. The same happens with the wav files that Foobar2000 places "tags".
I found strange, because the Opus files use the same type of vorbis tags and in ogg files this problem does not exist and the tags are "recognized" correctly by AMIP.
Is that a problem of AMIP or Foobar2000? For somebody else here has already occurred the same problem?

Re: AMIP - the complete now playing plug-in

Reply #340
Wow, old topic... I came here just to note that foo_amipwrapper crashes foobar2000 for strange reasons on 2x .mp4 files. First one is file named "Major Lazer & DJ Snake feat. MØ – Lean On.mp4". Problem goes away when "Ø" in filename is substituted with "O". But when it comes to attached "Sesame Street - Valentine - I Love You.mp4" (which doesn't contain any special characters in filename) foobar crashes always - as long as foo_amipwrapper is present in components folder. Once it is removed - all mp4 files are played flawlessly. Once it gets back to config - crashes are also getting back.

Is there a chance for some update for this component?
"Last Active:   28 January, 2016, 09:41:38 AM" so I think it isn't a hopeless situation...

Re: AMIP - the complete now playing plug-in

Reply #341
In case you didn't notice, this component has not been updated since 2010, and its author has not posted on these forums since 2011, although somehow made a brief appearance around the time of January's transition to the new forum script, possibly to unsubscribe themselves from the email system that suddenly started working again.