Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 1.5b9 plugin Waveform Seekbar don't scan new files (Read 3177 times) previous topic - next topic

1.5b9 plugin Waveform Seekbar don't scan new files

File scanning is not working in the latest beta 1.5_beta_9 version. The previous beta version 1.5_beta_7 works fine. Please check this.

Re: 1.5b9 plugin Waveform Seekbar don't scan new files

Reply #1
Hi there,

foo_wave_seekbar 0.2.45 works fine for me on a fresh install of fb 1.5b9. (Aside from the existing issue of foreground colors having a strange bloom effect for some time now...)

Are you perhaps using the new decoder based foo_skip 1.10.x? I noticed when it is disabled under Playback menu > Skip Tracks, new waveforms for foo_wave_seekbar were not generated. With foo_skip enabled it works again. I meant to tell @Case a few days ago but actually forgot all about it. :-[

Cheers

Reply #2
Hi there,

foo_wave_seekbar 0.2.45 works fine for me on a fresh install of fb 1.5b9. (Aside from the existing issue of foreground colors having a strange bloom effect for some time now...)

Are you perhaps using the new decoder based foo_skip 1.10.x? I noticed when it is disabled under Playback menu > Skip Tracks, new waveforms for foo_wave_seekbar were not generated. With foo_skip enabled it works again. I meant to tell @Case a few days ago but actually forgot all about it. :-[

Cheers
Yes exactly, I have installed the latest beta version (Skip Track 1.15beta1). In this case, ticked or unticked under Playback menu > Skip Tracks do not solve the problem. I installed the last stable version 1.10.3 and in this case it is exactly as you write. Thank you for guiding me on the right track, because I didn't know what caused this problem :)

Reply #3
I'm innocent. Seekbar 0.2.45.6 here doesn't scan a test mp3 file even in a clean profile without any other third party components. 0.2.45 did but it could be a coincidence. Peter has been notified.

Reply #4
In the new beta version 1.5_beta_10 all works as it should, thanks  :D