Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library Tree Discussion (Read 88791 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Library Tree Discussion

Reply #475
Is there a way to prevent all of the nodes from auto-collapsing after I search and then go back to the main tree?

Re: Library Tree Discussion

Reply #476
Hi!, I was searching a complement similar to Facets and I tried Library Tree. I have a question:

Is it possible to make 3 columns: Artist Main Folder --> Artist sub folders --> Albums with cover arts and order by year?

In facets I can get that using in the first two colums the folder structure, but in Library Tree was impossible for me 'cause always shows the subfolders files (.cue files and audio files that I don't want to be showed). I don't find how to show statics like the size of the main artist folder or duration of the albums in the third column too.

This is my actual layout using facets and JS Playlist, I would like to achieve something close to that o even better if it's possible with Library Tree or another component.

Have you tried turning it off and on again??