Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Editing tags from within the app? (Read 1137 times) previous topic - next topic

Editing tags from within the app?

I'm fairly certain this is possible because I'm pretty sure I did this before. I have a vivid memory of editing the tags of an artist from inside the F2K mobile app so I could merge some artists' music together but I cannot figure out how to do this again. Am I just misremembering or is this possible?

Re: Editing tags from within the app?

Reply #1
I'm fairly certain this is possible because I'm pretty sure I did this before. I have a vivid memory of editing the tags of an artist from inside the F2K mobile app so I could merge some artists' music together but I cannot figure out how to do this again. Am I just misremembering or is this possible?
Not that I have found. There are some other players that have tag edit functions, but most are pretty simple. Generally this is best done in your main library at home, then sync these to your device.

Re: Editing tags from within the app?

Reply #2
Not that I have found. There are some other players that have tag edit functions, but most are pretty simple. Generally this is best done in your main library at home, then sync these to your device.
This would be a great feature then. Where would it be appropriate to suggest this?