Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need help with aspect ratios (Read 637 times) previous topic - next topic

Need help with aspect ratios

Trying to create a skin with the Foobar2000 Mobile Skin Designer, but I am stuck with native aspect ratios, like 16:9 and 16:10, but newer phones, and specifically mine, has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and the software won't preview it as a 19.5:9 screen, so I am unable to preview the skin before importing it into the app. Is there a way to fix this? I was able to load up the aspect ratio skin by having it as the only option, however it just stretches it to a 16:9 ratio or any of the native aspect ratios in the software. Hope someone can help, I did notice that some people have figured out how to make skins for 19.5:9 phones, but they didn't share much about the process :(