Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to change Track Name section for custom tags? (Read 322 times) previous topic - next topic

How to change Track Name section for custom tags?

Hello! I made some custom tags to allow Romaji to be displayed and configured separately. I figured out how to edit the Album and Album artist sections to display romaji in parenthesis. However I am having a bit of difficulty finding where to configure this with the tracks. If anyone could help me find where to configure this, that would be spendid. An image is attached depicting what Track Name thing I am speaking of.

Re: How to change Track Name section for custom tags?

Reply #1
It depends what you are using to display the track list? - It looks like a javascript panel, if there are no right-click options to customize, you would have to edit the javascript file.

Re: How to change Track Name section for custom tags?

Reply #2
Where would I find that? I am using EOLE if it helps.