Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: High contrast: libPPUI CListControl vs playlist view differences (Read 391 times) previous topic - next topic

High contrast: libPPUI CListControl vs playlist view differences

I utilise libPPUI for all my list controls which is great because I know nothing. :))

But with high contrast enabled, I noticed the default UI playlist view is correct while libPPUI isn't quite right.

edit: using the latest SDK 2023-09-23

Re: High contrast: libPPUI CListControl vs playlist view differences

Reply #1
Seems like it should be using DetermineTextColor when high contrast is enabled here...

https://github.com/jscript-panel/foobar2000-sdk/blob/32f6b8029d59247d633b952c79f11ed2e8601cc8/libPPUI/CListControlWithSelection.cpp#L731

edit: my original report was misleading. That was DUI playlist view in 1.6.17 which is correct. DUI playlist view in 2.2 preview also has the same issue.