Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EAC 1.0b1 places compressed files in wrong directory (Read 4174 times) previous topic - next topic

EAC 1.0b1 places compressed files in wrong directory

good morning,

i switched to EAC 1.0b1 from 0.99 yesterday; now, when i select in which folder EAC has to place the compressed mp3 files, it always places them in the parent one.

For example, if i choose "C:\Music\Beethoven\" in dialog window, EAC places the files in "C:\Music\".

Under EAC options>directories, for item "standard directory for extraction" i choose EAC to "ask every time".

where's the problem?

thanks in advance,

crp.

Reply #1
I am having the same problem, but only on my Windows 7 64bit machine. Eac directory works fine on my old xp machine

Reply #2
I am having the same problem, but only on my Windows 7 64bit machine. Eac directory works fine on my old xp machine

i went back to 0.99 prebeta 5 and everything now's fine. did you try?

crp

Reply #3
EAC1.0b2 is the current version, try that.
Glass half full!

Reply #4
EAC1.0b2 is the current version, try that.

I tried EAC 1.0B1 & Eac 1.0B2 &  they both had the same directory issue.
I just uninstalled the new versions & installed V.o99.B5 & all is fine.
I just wish I could figure out which settings would make the newer versions
behave the same way. When I chose a directory for my files, I expect them
to go there>>>>>>> WTF!