Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: iPod vbrfix sample (Read 6625 times) previous topic - next topic

iPod vbrfix sample

Try it out on 2G mini iPods / iPod photo / 'new' iPod color and see if it fixes the VBR skip issue.

This is borrowed from sehested's sample and has been run through a program called VBRfix.

iPod vbrfix sample

Reply #1
Try it out on 2G mini iPods / iPod photo / 'new' iPod color and see if it fixes the VBR skip issue.

This is borrowed from sehested's sample and has been run through a program called VBRfix.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=312284"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Just tried it on my 2G iPod mini. It still stutters.

iPod vbrfix sample

Reply #2
I just tried it on my 2G mini with 1.4 firmware and there were skips...

iPod vbrfix sample

Reply #3
Darn oh well. Sehested and others - should I get a 6GB mini or 20GB iPod color?
And what colors do you guys have ?

I can get either, for same price (free; don't ask how) -- only 6GB mini and monochrome 20GB iPod are available, but if I wait a few more weeks I can get the 20GB iPod color.

I guess, before the fix comes, I'll just transcode to 192k AAC

iPod vbrfix sample

Reply #4
Darn oh well. Sehested and others - should I get a 6GB mini or 20GB iPod color?
And what colors do you guys have ?

I can get either, for same price (free; don't ask how) -- only 6GB mini and monochrome 20GB iPod are available, but if I wait a few more weeks I can get the 20GB iPod color.

I guess, before the fix comes, I'll just transcode to 192k AAC
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=312316"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Just turn on the friggin' EQ