Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Localization Ru (for Windows 10 Mobile) (Read 1201 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Localization Ru (for Windows 10 Mobile)

Reply #1
Windows 10 Mobile is a dead platform, unfortunately. I don't think the foobar2000 mobile version there has been updated since last year.

Reply #2
But you can compile new official/unofficial release with add language pack. I can send to you all russian localization files. And you just compile application. Why not? Its not hard.

I would do it for myself, but I don't know how to edit default language and safe it.

Resource.pri encrypted and MakePri.exe dont have command for add new localization files in application (He have commands only for read original "built in" en-US language), or I just haven't found a way to do it.

Reply #3
Up

Please help need feedback.

Reply #4
Only Peter has the power to do that.