Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I have returned (Read 7783 times) previous topic - next topic

I have returned

It is apparent that nobody else cares or knows how to maintain this new forum script other than myself, and that nobody else checks into the server periodically to make sure its software is being updated.

So I have decided to return to maintain this valuable service, and all decisions are final. If you don't like my administration, you're welcome to find someone else to keep the gears oiled.

Re: I have returned

Reply #1
Cool. 'preciated keeping stuff operational 🥂

Reply #2
I think I can speak for everyone here and say thank you.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)

Reply #3
Welcome back :))

Reply #4
Apparently I missed the backstory on this, but from one sysadmin to another, your work on modernizing HA is appreciated.  Keep on truckin'.

Reply #5
Thank you, kode54, for your decades of invaluable service. Not everyone who appreciates this vocalises it; on behalf of them as well, I thank you.

Reply #6
Thanks kode !