Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for a techo group "e-rotic" (Read 2977 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for a techo group "e-rotic"

A few years ago I found a techno song - it was pretty trancy and had a female singer.  I can't recall the name of the song or enough of the lyrics for a Google search to bring me anything. 

I am 90% sure that the name of the band was e-rotic and the song I am thinking of has a couple lines that went something like: "hard as a tree" or "stiff as a log".

I know how cheesy this is, but I have have been going crazy just because I have been thinking about it.

Any help is appreciated.

Looking for a techo group "e-rotic"

Reply #1
A few years ago I found a techno song - it was pretty trancy and had a female singer.  I can't recall the name of the song or enough of the lyrics for a Google search to bring me anything. 
I am 90% sure that the name of the band was e-rotic and the song I am thinking of has a couple lines that went something like: "hard as a tree" or "stiff as a log".
I know how cheesy this is, but I have have been going crazy just because I have been thinking about it.

E-Rotic on MusicBrainz. There is also a link to their official website, which contains lyrics for most of their songs (not on Google due to a robots.txt, though). “Do it all night” from the album “Kiss me” seems to match your fragments best: “as hot as a fire and as strong as a tree”.