Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CREATIVE I-TRIGUE 2.1 3300 (Read 3731 times) previous topic - next topic

CREATIVE I-TRIGUE 2.1 3300

Don't know if you have read it or not.... but here it the Link

I just LOVE IT!!!! I want it so badly, unfortunately i had already brought a micro High Fi system Here

I am wondering if i could collect the two speaker together?? Since the Creative Speaker is a Computer speaker, and the Hitachi uses "Clip" wire... ( don't know the proper word for it.... ) and has a Output for a seperate Subwoofer. The Hitachi has a AUX as well and i have always thinking of connecting my PC with it ( when i brought one in two weeks time... ). 

So are there anyway to connec the Creative speaker with the Hitachi Micro Hi Fi system togther?? Preferrable the HiFi could output to the Creative speaker AND the original speaker as well.. ( If that is at all possible. ) or just the Hi Fi output to the creative speaker will be nice enough...... any ideas??