Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: HTPC Fullscreen panels (Read 50998 times) previous topic - next topic

HTPC Fullscreen panels

Reply #25
is it true that cwb_hooks is not compatible with the current version of foobar? (0.9.5.6)

Yes. For my HTPC I am still using 0.9.5, but sooner or later I will migrate too and have to find replacements for some loved gimmicks...

HTPC Fullscreen panels

Reply #26
Really incompatible or do you just have to click the (t)error message? I don't think I'll update my htpc though. Also, Peter blacklisted some components like foo_fullscreen slightly, based on the name, i.e. renaming was a solution there.
Last fb2k without the startup error message was 0.94x, right?

HTPC Fullscreen panels

Reply #27
Really incompatible or do you just have to click the (t)error message? I don't think I'll update my htpc though. Also, Peter blacklisted some components like foo_fullscreen slightly, based on the name, i.e. renaming was a solution there.
Last fb2k without the startup error message was 0.94x, right?

v0.9.5 also works with foo_cwb_hooks still without warning. The API the plugin uses is deprecated and is about to be deactivated. So I think it is really incompatible with current versions.

But as I can understand the rational behind the developers' decision I will sooner or later update my foobar to a current version and stop using such deprecated features. I also await the release of the UI Element SDK so that a technically "clean" successor of the foo_uie_trackinfo_mod can be developed. There all missing features probably could be implemented without misusing titleformatting scripts...

HTPC Fullscreen panels

Reply #29
I thought panels_ui was discontinued

It was and is discontinued. Use the predecessor foo_uie_trackinfo_mod.dll instead if you want to use the fullscreen panels.