Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 6-track wav audio to six 6 wav files? (Read 2995 times) previous topic - next topic

6-track wav audio to six 6 wav files?

HI.

So I have this 6-track wav file from Bjork's Surrounded 5.1 box... all I want to do is convert it to 6 different mono wav files. This seems simple enough but I have searched and searched and I just can't do it in Foobar, but I'm pretty sure it's possible.

I DO NOT have the original DVD so eac3to is NOT going to work.

thanks

Reply #1
I did not mean to type 6 three times in the title, oops. Now I'm cursed.

Reply #2
A neat little utility that will do this - you'll have to play with the options - is WaveWizard.

Reply #3
A neat little utility that will do this - you'll have to play with the options - is WaveWizard.

ok this looks cool and easy to use but I'm not seeing an option for splitting wav files from one file, do I need something else for that?

Reply #4
Nope.  Under Edit/Preferences, Select: Ignore size in Header, Enable Channel Mapping, Stream Manipulation/Mono Streams, Output Format/Wave PCM and you should end up with 6 mono wave files suitable labelled.

Reply #6
Nope.  Under Edit/Preferences, Select: Ignore size in Header, Enable Channel Mapping, Stream Manipulation/Mono Streams, Output Format/Wave PCM and you should end up with 6 mono wave files suitable labelled.

wow, I almost got it too, but when it was converting it said "file 0 of 1" so I thought I had it wrong

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Awesome remix projects ahead