Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help locating custom playlist sort order (Read 833 times) previous topic - next topic

Help locating custom playlist sort order

My apologies ahead of time...I know this is going to sound incredibly dumb, but I haven't used fb2k for a very long while.

I use the iPod Manager component with my iPod Classic. At some point a long time ago, I somehow created a custom sort order called "MyiPod" and added it to the Edit -> Sort dropdown and assigned it the shortcut key Ctrl-I.

I cannot locate where that sort order was defined (in order to edit), nor even how I added it to the menu, since I can't see how that is even possible no matter how much I've searched in Preferences (and online). (I can still see it listed in "Keyboard shortcuts", but that appears to simply be a macro, not a link to the actual sort order).

Is there a component I previously had installed or am I completely missing something obvious?

Thank you, this is making me crazy...

Re: Help locating custom playlist sort order

Reply #1
Hi there,

I believe you can modify the Edit > Sort menu in Preferences > Advanced > Display > 'Standard sort patterns'.

Cheers

Re: Help locating custom playlist sort order

Reply #2
I believe you can modify the Edit > Sort menu in Preferences > Advanced > Display > 'Standard sort patterns'.
Bingo! That's it, thank you so much, I was completely frustrated. It's easy to miss because it's all on a single line, and it's not apparent there's multiple patterns in there unless you click it and scroll right. It would be nice (and much easier to edit) to have each pattern on a separate line or something.

Anyway, thank you for the response!