Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ? (Read 2176 times) previous topic - next topic

Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ?

Hello,

Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ? I think 0.9 was the lastest version.

Thanky you.

Re: Where I can find the DSP Continuator 0.9 ?

Reply #2
What is the different between dsp nogaps and dsp skip silence ?

Reply #3
Who can upload continuator 0.9 ??? Because Gap Killer is different. Continuator is better.

Reply #6
I suspect that it's the version of foobar2000, not plugin.

Reply #7
No it is continuator 0.9. I had continuator 0.9 before. 0.9 and 0.6.1 have the same functions. 0.9 has only been adapted to the new foobars versions. Continuator 0.6.1 not working in foobar 1.5.4

Reply #8
No it is continuator 0.9. I had continuator 0.9 before. 0.9 and 0.6.1 have the same functions. 0.9 has only been adapted to the new foobars versions. Continuator 0.6.1 not working in foobar 1.5.4
I run on my F2K V 1.5.3 foo_dsp_continuator 0.6.1 as well, no appcrash and everything runs gapless.
Foobar2000 consuming files as well, music running non stop -  just feed him :)
My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.
What is your OS?