Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: tempo and pitch control plugin? (Read 10401 times) previous topic - next topic

tempo and pitch control plugin?

Hi all \o this is my first post  , ive been reading alot on this forum, and decided i might as well get me registered =)

i have a question: for me to finally uninstall winamp, i'd need a pitch control/tempo plugin for foobar. a plugin that can change the speed/tempo of the song without affecting the pitch, and a pitch control wich changes the pitch without affecting the tempo (kindof like the pacemaker addon for winamp.) the reason is that i play along to songs alot on the guitar, and practicing really hard passages is much more efficient if i can manipulate the pace, as well as having the comfort of not having to retune my guitar to play along with bands with all kinds of different down-tunings.

as ive been reading around and googling, i have found that there was/is such a plugin, namely soundtouch.. but i have visited something like 5 different sites with a supposed download for it and none of them worked

i also read around on this forum about it, but i havent found a working link. so my question is: can i still get a hold of this plugin? or is there any other plugin with similar features? or is it already in some obscure menu in foobar2k?

thanks -opis

tempo and pitch control plugin?

Reply #1
foo_dsp_soundtouch by Acropolis is here.