Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: my mp3 player in the car starts tracks maybe half a second early.... (Read 2203 times) previous topic - next topic

my mp3 player in the car starts tracks maybe half a second early....

probably 80% of my tracks do not have this problem but when playing a track on my kenwood mp3 player in my car there is no issue but when playing the track and hitting the back button to go back to the beginning of the track it starts at about half a second off

do you think this is an mp3 issue or my player issue, when playing the mp3 on the computer the same problem is not replicated

and it is only some tracks

Reply #1
Maybe it is related to your id3 tags? What version id3 are the files that give trouble? What version does your player claim to support?
Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past

Reply #2
you mean id3v1 or 2?