Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [REQUEST] Copy music with cover.jpg (Read 2079 times) previous topic - next topic

[REQUEST] Copy music with cover.jpg

Hey, forums! I've been using a iPod Touch and foo_dop until now without a problem, and I'm loving how easy it is to just send a song and let foo_dop do the rest.

Problem is, I just recently got myself a Android phone (HTC Wildfire) and I was wondering if I could copy music tracks to the memory stick the phone uses and at the same time bring the "cover.jpg" in the same dictonary with it, similar to how foo_dop would bring the cover into my iPod.

Am I being clear? Is there any way to copy a track and "move the source folder" but filter what files it sends over? An additonal request would be if the same button-press would check a list of codecs and decide if it needs to convert to a Android-friendly codec (SPC to MP3) but that would just be icing on the cake if anyone made that work somehow.

Thanks for taking your time with me. 

EDIT: I believe this should placed in Support, sorry mods.

Reply #1
for the first point I can not give you a solution (foo fileops can't do that), but I second the request to be able to choose, what file types should be copied/moved by fileops (not only for copying to a portable device). I imagine, all file types from the folder are listed and can be checked (or unchecked). The default depends on decisions you made before. That would be perfect.

Reply #2
I would also like to be able to sync playlists and album art that is not embedded, but I haven't found any solution yet...