Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DVD Audio Extractor - Questions on choosing Titles (Read 3106 times) previous topic - next topic

DVD Audio Extractor - Questions on choosing Titles

Thanx for you help... If I am posting in the wrong forum, please point me to the correct place.

I am using DVD Audio Extractor to pull the high rez audio from DVDs and DVD-As.  I purchased all of my discs and want them moved to my home server where I play them, via Foobar, on my high-end music system.  I want ONLY THE HIGH REZ audio... for DVD A, it is 96-24, for DVDs it is 48-24 (so it appears to me)

When I use the extractor, it shows me multiple titles and defaults selection to the first one.  In say two of the three titles shown, the music appears repeated.  Even though the extractor may show only one sample/bit format, it appears the music is of different quality. 

How to I ensure I only get the highest rez, 96-24, and not the lower rez files?  I have quite a stack of DVD-As and don't have the time to audition them for quality.

Help here?  Thanx so much.

Bruce in Philly

DVD Audio Extractor - Questions on choosing Titles

Reply #1
I have DVD Audio Extractor and it does the same thing. A lot of times I have to manually tag mine.
EZ CD Audio Converter / FLAC or WavPack