Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Spotify related software testing (Read 1275 times) previous topic - next topic

Spotify related software testing

Hi,

I am developing a program which purpose is to make it easier and more reliable to collect and organize music on spotify.
I'm adding features that I feel are missing from the music streaming industry or is unreliable or limited, and more.

I could use some help with bug testing, opinions, ideas and more to make this program solid and hopefully out of this world.

If you like organizing your own music collections, want full control, run a windows PC, subscribe to spotify premium and find that this sounds interesting, perhaps you would like to know more?

Who is this for? People like me who want the ease of using a music streaming service but with better personl control and safe-guarding of your personal music collection.

The program is for spotify only because it is the streaming engine with most detailed API.

The end product will can come to many platforms but for now, development is PC only.

Best regards,

Anaqim